This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~馃懜馃徏Photoshoot Week 8: May A Royal Be Knighted!馃ご馃徏~

Topic » ~馃懜馃徏Photoshoot Week 8:..

2122 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
Hello My Final 3 All Stars!

You have all battled through it all and deserve your place here! Abel (Russell11) my only Male Model left you come from Season 1 and 2! You highest rank is 2nd so will you finally snatch that crown?? Crystal (Rubes) my 3rd Place girl from Season 6 and 7 will it be third time lucky?? And Kendall (JamesLu) the true underdog for me this season at first I didn鈥檛 think you was going to do this well, will you sneakily slay the final??

As I told you in the Elimination Panel this seaosns winner will be won by the model who gains the most points!

Point 1 is awarded via the highest scoring model in the Public Poll!

Point 2 comes from All Stars Season 1 Winner Moo (Sloth_Roman)

Point 3 comes from me!

To help us decide there are two photoshoots you have to take part in the Finale!

1) I want you to go back to the ORIGINAL season you were in and pick a Photoshoot that you may not have done well and give me a shot to show how much you have improved! Given explanation of what shoot it was and why you chose it!

2) YOUR COVERSHOT! This shot has to be what you want everyone to see on your WINNING FRONT PAGE OF A MAGAZINE YOU HAVE BE AWARDED! It has to be editorial and high-fashion! With this shot explain why you should win!

You have 24 hours to post!

Good luck Final 3 All Stars 鉂わ笍
2121 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
1. Last time I got out on a beach inspired shot. So this is my redemption, although it's at a waterfall, the theme that time was beach/water/pool, so I'm incorporating the water theme.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e2/30/70/e23070779f22396f9bfb365266d574f9.jpg
2121 days 2 hours ago
Russell11
https://attitude.co.uk/media/images/2016/08/Jhon02-782x1024_cwmuSVx.jpg
This would definitely be something you see on the cover of a magazine. It has personality, but at the same time shows that I can model.

I think I deserve to win because I鈥檝e improved a lot this season. Yeah Crystal & Kendall had a few top photos, but they鈥檝e also both been in the bottom 2 twice, I haven鈥檛 at all. My photos have been more consistent than theirs tbh, and I honestly think I鈥檝e followed all the critique you鈥檝e given me and applied them to each and every photoshoot. That鈥檚 why I should win :)
2120 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Oooh yay Crystal is getting 3rd bc not posting
2120 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Oooh I鈥檒l explain why I should win now:

I came into this competition as a complete underdog, and I proved everyone why I deserved to win by constantly improving throughout the weeks and getting 2 first call outs. I deserve the win bc I worked my ass off to get here.
2120 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Well I needed longer than 24 hours cos I was out all day yesterday got home at 1 am and went to sleep and I鈥檝e just woke up so. I guess I鈥檓 3rd then bye! Unless I鈥檓 allowed an extension but I doubt it
2120 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
This week I am redoing my guess who challenge. This was the week I landed in the bottom 2 and was nearly sent home with my Marilyn Monroe.

Last time: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/8c/97/ee/8c97ee510c88afdf2f5678e136f08bea--queen-kate-mario-testino.jpg

Now: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/04/09/9e/04099e2762f0ca27b89235bc1bfab8a8.jpg
2120 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/1e/f7/30/1ef730f56c2fa327ead3d457c522f112--high-fashion-models-fashion-pics.jpg

You would see this photo on the front cover of a magazine because it鈥檚 high fashion and editorial and it鈥檚 what modelling is all about. This photo is so me because I love futuristic vibes and really giving great poses and facial expressions!
2120 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
I don鈥檛 know whether I was allowed to post or not but I have any way. I鈥檓 sorry that I wanst able to in the time limit but I was out all day because it was my birthday and then I went to bed and woke up and remembered that I had to do this. If this is allowed then that鈥檚 great and I would appreciate it but if not then I get that it鈥檚 unfair on the others and that it isn鈥檛 right but I guess that鈥檚 that.

Good luck to Abel and Kendall and may the best model win lol!
2120 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
I think that I should win because after my two seasons of coming third it kinda put me back after season 7 and when I got offered the opportunity to be on All stars I was worried because I was new and nervous. But throughout this competition I have fought and showed you that I am the model that you saw in my seasons. Managing to get myself 2 best photos and coming very close in many others! Abel and Kendall are great but I feel like I have been very consistent apart from my ONE slip up in the middle! So please crown me the winner of All Stars Season 2!
2120 days 8 hours ago
Bella1
THE 24 HOUR LIMIT IS NOT STRICT IN THE FINALE SO ALL MODELS WILL HAVE THE CHANCE TO STILL TAKE THE CROWN <3
2120 days 8 hours ago
Bella1
-CLOSED-
2120 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Thank you so much!

open group

All Stars: Bella鈥檚 Next Top Model S2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!