This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Elimination Panel Week 5!~

Topic » ~Elimination Panel Week 5!~

2117 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
Hello All Stars and Welcome to the next Elimination Panel!

This week you were all challenged to submit a photo that showed off your best BLAZER!

Lets see what your critique is............................................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2117 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
ABEL (RUSSELL11) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ABEL:

It is a fact that you have placed 4th THREE TIMES so far in this competition. You are a very consistent model who is able to deliver nice shots each week! I have to say that this week I am pleased with what you have given, it is so smart and sexy. The simplicity is beautiful and the outift looks very formal as if you were about to head for dinner with the Queen. My challenge for you if you’re here next week is to give me a shot that is risky!
2117 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
ANGELICA (NOXITY) HERE IS YOUR CRITIQUE!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ANGELICA:

I have to admit this is one of my least favoured photos from you this competition so far. Don’t get me wrong I actually really like this outfit, and the way you are modelling it makes you look very sexy and streamline. You also look very tall so that’s always a bonus. My only issue is your face looks a bit awkward, if that was better this shot would be great!
2117 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
CRYSTAL (RUBES) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CRYSTAL:

ABSALOUTELY AMAZING! OMG my mouth literally dropped when I saw this shot from you I nearly cried. This is such a fashion-statement I am just screaming about how good it is. I have to say this is my favourite shot of the season. From the sexy slicked back hair to the black and white theme this whole photo is an overall masterpiece. You have done very well with this weeks criteria!
2117 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
JINSOUL (SEONGWOO) THIS IS YOUR FEEDBACK!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
JINSOUL:

I did see that some of the models have been saying that you are their least target and in some way I can see where they are coming from. In your season you were for sure one of the front runners from the start but I feel in this competition you have not found your feet. This shot is again very mediocre for me, I like the outfit as it is very sexy but the position of your body and face is a bit scrunched and I just know you could of done so much more.
2117 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
KENDALL (JAMESLU) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
KENDALL:

OMFG THIS IS SEXY! After your slip last week you are finally back in the game hun. This shot is so elegant and high-fashion you look like a French supermodel just about to walk on Paris Runway! This face is giving me Vogue, the raise of the top lip is so sexy and this outfit is something I just want to purchase right now. Overall a great photo!
2117 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
RAYMOND (COOLKAT) LAST BUT NOT LEAST!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
RAYMOND:

After your great win last week and all your success from the start I was wondering if you would ever slip up? I have to admit I think this is my least favourite shots from you this season. I do like the uniqueness of this shot, you look hot but I think sitting on a bench was maybe a simple step too far. I love this outfit, I just feel maybe you took a step back this week. However, I do like that you took a risk. Plus I have to take 0.5 of your score due to you not saying who is your competition and who is not, im sorry but you were asked <3
2117 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
SO MODELS WE HAVE NOW HEARD YOUR CRITIQUE BUT WHO IS SAFE AND WHO IS GOING HOME??
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LETS BEGIN!
2117 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
ABEL (RUSSELL11)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR SAFE!
2117 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
I'm here.
Thanks for the good critique! <3
2117 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
RAYMOND (COOLKAT)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
IM SORRY MY DEAR BUT YOU ARE IN THE BOTTOM TWO!
2117 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
CRYSTAL (RUBES) AND KENDALL (JAMESLU) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOU BOTH HAVE WON BEST PHOTO THIS WEEK!

I COULD NOT DECIDE BETWEEN THE BOTH OF YOUR SHOTS, THEY WERE BOTH AMAZING.

KENDALL WELL DONE ON YOUR SECOND BEST PHOTO <3
2117 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
ANGELICA (NOXITY)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR SAFE!
2117 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
JINSOUL (SEONGWOO)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
IM SORRY MY DEAR BUT YOU ARE IN THE BOTTOM TWO!
2117 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
WILL RAYMOND (COOLKAT) AND JINSOUL (SEONGWOO) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
RAYMOND (COOLKAT) IN YOUR PHOTO YOU WERE SITTING ON A BENCH BUT YOUR DESTINATION IS NOT CLEAR! IS IT TOO NEXT WEEK OR HOME??

AND

JINSOUL (SEONGWOO) YOUR OUTFIT WAS TRENDY BUT I DONT FEEL THAT THE REST OF THIS SHOT WOULD BE TRENDING WORLDWIDE ON TWITTER??
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
SO WHO IS SAFE AND WHO IS GOING HOME!!
2117 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
YOU BOTH ACTUALLY SCORED THE SAME THIS WEEK AND I JUST COULD NOT DECIDE BETWEEN THE SHOTS ON WHICH ONE WAS BETTER!

THE ONLY OPTION I HAD LEFT WAS TOO BASE MY DECISION ON YOUR PLACEMENTS THIS SEASON FROM WEEK TO WEEK!

THEREFORE......................................................................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
RAYMOND (COOLKAT)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR SAFE!

open group

All Stars: Bella’s Next Top Model S2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!