This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Elimination Panel Week 2!~

Topic » ~Elimination Panel Week 2!~

2121 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
Hello All Stars and Welcome to your next Elimination Panel!

This week we all took on the dreading ACTION SHOT! Some of you for sure got your Gold Medals but some of you just tripped over that hurdle!

Lets here your critiques...................................................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2121 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
ABEL (RUSSELL11) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ABEL:

This photo is very, very different to your shot from last week. I feel that I loved the urban and modern twist you went with last week but this week I am receiving more James Bond vibes. The action shot is for sure eye-catching and I like that you are zoomed in. I just feel maybe its more of a Film Poster photo rather than a modelling shot.
2121 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
ALESSIO (NICHOLE98) HERE IS YOUR FEEDBACK!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ALESSIO:

Your shot this week is very much like Abel’s when discussing my opinions on it. I feel that you both gave such a better performance last week and the fact that you won Best Photo I really expected so much more. This shot is not really an action shot as you are just pouring some water over you. However I a getting that sex appeal and the location does look nice.
2121 days 4 hours ago
Russell11
Understood
2121 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
ANGELICA (NOXITY) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ANGELICA:

I have to admit that this is one of my favourite photos of this whole week! The true fashion is really portrayed through your face in this shot. Your eyes are looking right through my soul and I am so connected to this shot that I want to buy that fluffy pink purse and I need that brown wavy hair. Just a brilliant shot from you <3
2121 days 4 hours ago
Nichole98
agreed sis I was struggling on this one :-(
2121 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
CRYSTAL (RUBES) YOUR UP NEXT!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CRYSTAL:

Absolutely amazing from you this week hun! This is shot is everything I wanted from this weeks photoshoot. From the funky, yellow dress to those shoes you have really got all the areas ticked this week. My favourite part of this is that your face and body match really well together, well done <3
2121 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
GEMINI (AJATHEKWEEN) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
GEMINI:

This is such a SEXY, FIERCE AND HOT PHOTO! The outfit will for sure grab the attention of many, it is very well put together and you look like you have just walked off a runway. The hair is another part I like, my only critique is that you are giving me much action just walking up stairs xD But overall good job!
2121 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
JINSOUL (SEONGWOO) THIS IS YOUR CRITIQUE!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
JINSOUL:

I like the idea and path you have gone for in this shot and the fact that’s it is under water is very clever. But my issue here is that I cant really see your face and with action shots it is very important to maintain the face aswell. Your body does look a bit stiff and scrunched too. Just not your best work <3
2121 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
KENDALL (JAMESLU) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
KENDALL:

Your photo is very similar to Angelica’s but that does not mean it isn’t good. This is for sure an improvement from last week and I like the growth I am seeing from you! The outfit is a bit odd but I love the position of your body, you look very innocent and sweet. The hair looks amazing and your face is very editorial. Keep following critique and you will go far in this competition.
2121 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
RAYMOND (COOLKAT) THIS IS YOUR COMMENT!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
RAYMOND:

This is so gorgeous and sexy I am getting very hot just looking at it! This is such a good representation of an action shot where you are actually doing an action but still keeping an amazing, fierce face. I like the concept of you surfing and the setting looks glorious. Overall one of the best shots this week! Keep this up <3
2121 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
TATIANA (BOOZES) LAST BUT NOT LEAST!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
TATIANA:

Got to say that I am in love with the Belle inspired dress it is so wavy in the wind and beautiful. Your face is giving me attitude and looking straight down the camera, also the setting looks amazing. My tiny little critique is that your two photos in All Stars may be a bit SAFE, to be crowned the Winner here you need to take risks <3
2121 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
ALL STARS! WE HAVE NOW HEARD YOUR CRITIQUES SO IT IS TIME NOW TO SEE WHO IS SAFE AND WHO IS GOING HOME!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LETS BEGIN!
2121 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
ABEL (RUSSELL11)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR SAFE!
2121 days 3 hours ago
Russell11
Thank God!
2121 days 3 hours ago
Russell11
And thanks Bella lol

open group

All Stars: Bella’s Next Top Model S2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!