This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Elimination Panel Week 1!~

Topic » ~Elimination Panel Week 1!~

2122 days 20 hours ago
Bella1
Hello All Stars and welcome to the first Panel of this season!

You have all been invited here as you all did so well in your seasons, even if you do not do as well in this competition does not take away the achievements you gained in your season.

This week category was EVOLUTION! ALL OF YOU GAVE ME AMAZING PHOTOS SO IT WAS HARD TO JUDGE, BUT ONE OF YOU WILL BE GOING HOME!

Lets start with your critiques............................................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2122 days 20 hours ago
Bella1
ABEL (RUSSELL11) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ABEL:
OMG you are looking very stylish and fresh here but still have matched this weeks criteria very well with your own urban twist on it! I am in love with the simple body positioning really makes the image not too complicated and it allows the beauty stand out more. You were a season top-runner in your season I can see that happening again if you carry on like this!
2122 days 20 hours ago
Bella1
ALESSIO (NICHOLE98) HERE ARE YOUR CRITIQUES!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ALESSIO:
WELL SOMEONE GIVE ALESSIO HIS CROWN AS GURL HE IS KILLING THIS SHOT THIS WEEK! I have to admit you were not very effective in your season, but this shot is phenomenal and I am so glad that your time apart has made such a beautiful model. AMAZING!
2122 days 20 hours ago
Bella1
ANGELICA (NOXITY) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ANGELICA:
This is a really creative and arty photo you have given me for your first shot of All Stars! I am for sure getting a lot of colour and your face is beautiful. Overall I feel this shot is very nice, I do want you to do well here as you just missed the Crown in Season 7 and you are such a talented and motivated model!
2122 days 20 hours ago
Bella1
CRYSTAL (RUBES) ONCE AGAIN THIS IS YOUR FEEDBACK!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

--
CRYSTAL:
She has returned for the THIRD time and given me a shot that is AMAZING! This shot is so unique and different that the whole story behind it is so intriguing. I love how that you are dead-central in the middle really emphasises the beauty of you and the setting is so editorial. Keep this up hun as I can see you going far!
2122 days 20 hours ago
Bella1
GEMINI (AJATHEKWEEN) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
GEMINI:
You are right, the season you took part in your photos were not high-fashion and just lacked that speciality I wish for. But I can clearly see that you have taken critique and followed that path to glory with this shot. It is so beautiful, the face is my favourite part your eyes look so dark and fierce. The position of your body is very sexy and editorial, good work!
2122 days 20 hours ago
Bella1
HANNAH (MELINDAMRSSKK) ITS YOUR TURN!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
HANNAH:
From your season the work you gave was absaloutely amazing and HISTORIC! This shot is nice and clever, I like the interpretation you have for sure gone with. I can see the style of model you are and I can see a connection this shot would get with the viewers. This season there is so much talent I just feel this photo is a little safe.
2122 days 20 hours ago
Bella1
JINSOUL (SEONGWOO) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
JINSOUL:
MY ASIAN QUEEN HAS RETURNED WITH BEAUTY, FIERCE AND OF COURSE TRAIDITION! I love this photo, its structured effectively. I admire the use of the boat and it really engages my eyes to want to see more. The body and face look so fierce and editorial. Your image as a model is so different and I can see you going so far in this competitive season!
2122 days 20 hours ago
Bella1
KENDALL (JAMESLU) LETS LISTEN TO YOUR COMMENTS!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
KENDALL:
You are another model that may not have had an big impact in their season but with this shot I can see you bringing so much more to this season. The beauty is so SEXY, it is an sexier version of Crystals photo for sure. The setting looks great and I like the risk you have taken this week. Just make sure that when submitting photos it is clear which photo you are using <3
2122 days 20 hours ago
Bella1
RAYMOND (COOLKAT) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
RAYMOND:
WOW! I have to say the guys have for sure delivered this week. In your season I told you that you are one of the best male models I have seen in all SEVEN seasons and with this shot I totally stand by that! This photo is sexy, editorial and I could see it in a spread in an magazine. The environment matches this weeks criteria and the outfit is so trendy. This photo has everything, great work!
2122 days 20 hours ago
Bella1
TATIANA (BOOZES) LAST BUT NOT LEAST!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
TATIANA:
The main focus of this photo of course is that beautifully worn dress. The bright red colour and the dark shades of the forest really contrast really well together. This is such a unique photo and I like the use of contrasting to catch attention. The body position is a little weird but i do see a lot of unique positions in shots these days. I have seen better from you but that doesn’t mean this isn’t a great shot!
2122 days 20 hours ago
Bella1
WE HAVE NOW HEARD ALL YOUR FIRST WEEKS CRITIQUES SO LETS SEE WHO IS SAFE AND WHO IS GOING TO BE THE FIRST ALL STAR TO BE SENT HOME!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LETS BEGIN!
2122 days 20 hours ago
Bella1
JINSOUL (SEONGWOO)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR SAFE!
2122 days 20 hours ago
Bella1
TATIANA (BOOZES)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR SAFE!
2122 days 20 hours ago
Bella1
CRYSTAL (RUBES)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR SAFE!
2122 days 20 hours ago
Bella1
ABEL (RUSSELL11)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR SAFE!

open group

All Stars: Bella’s Next Top Model S2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!