This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Elimination Panel Week 8: The Big Finale!~

Topic » ~Elimination Panel Week 8: The..

2157 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
Hello my final 2 All Stars!

Moo you have truly been the underdog throughout this season, proving to me that even though you did not win your season you have shown to me what a great model you are! With your two consecutive wins these last few weeks I am beginning to see what type of model you are!

Kasia you are the very first winner of Bella's Next Top Model and throughout this season you have shown me that you are a well-experienced and mature model. With every week placing a good spot you have shown me that you  are a consistently talented model.

Which All Star will take the crown??

Here are your photo critiques:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
--
2157 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
Moo:

#FlyingInTheWind-
WOW you absolutely look so fierce in this shot! The fact that you look so tall makes you visually look more powerful. From this photoshoot I wanted to see power, strength and fiereceness and you have for sure done that with this shot. The arms on the hips makes it better and the black and white theme give it that edge. My only critique is that I wish I could see your face more as the shadow effect just covers it a bit much.

#BurnBabyBurn-
Another good photo here, the effects on this shot give it that unique element and makes it stand out to other shots. Your outfit is my favourite part of this photo as it makes you look very SEXY but powerful as well. However again I just wished I could see your eyes as that’s how you truly connect with a photo.

#NaturalBeauty-
Now this is for sure my favourite shot of yours this week! You have for sure given me natural beauty here. I love the whole BLUE theme going on really brings out your eyes. I like the simple pose as it really benefits your photo and this is definitely a great photo from you!

Kasia:

#FlyingInTheWind-
OH MY GOD! This is an amazing photo. From the black and white theme to the flying effect you have for sure ticked all the boxes with this photo criteria. The setting looks beautiful and it is a lovely addition to this shot. Your outfit is very vintage and your body looks great. Tiny, little critique is that I wish I could see your face a bit more.

#BurnBabyBurn-
Love the RED path you have gone down in this shot. Your outfit is ok but your make-up is my favourite part of this photo. This isn’t one of my favourites from this week, the outfit is a bit boring and the body position is not the best. Don’t get me wrong it is a not a bad photo but not your best.

#NaturalBeauty-
NOW THIS IS KASIA! An amazing shot that is Natural Beauty all over. I love how you have focused on just your face really promotes your natural beauty. Your eyes look amazing and your skin looks so clean and fresh. The head on shoulder pose is so in right now, this is for sure one of the best this week!
2157 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
Let's start with the first photoshoot:

~#FlyingInTheWind:

Moo you scored: .................................. 8

Kasia you scored: ................................. 9
2157 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
2157 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
The Second photoshoot was:

~#BurnBabyBurn:

Moo you scored .................................... 8.5

Kasia you scored .................................... 7.5
2157 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
2157 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
CURRENT SCORES:

~MOO: 16.5

~KASIA: 16.5

IT IS HEAD TO HEAD! WHICH GIRL HAS WON WITH THEIR FINAL PHOTO!
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2157 days 2 hours ago
k4r4k
gasp
2157 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOU BOTH SCORED 9!

#9'sACROSSTHEBOARD
2157 days 2 hours ago
k4r4k
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5653f933e4b026d39f780700/5957ca2359cc68a440ca341d/5958160003596e73b4faaf6e/1498945028991/9.gif
2157 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
THEREFORE THE WINNER IS GOING TO BE DECIDED BY ME, BUT I AM GOING TO JUDGE YOU ON YOUR WHOLE COMPETITION PERFORMANCE!

I JUST COULD NOT DECIDE USING THIS WEEKS PHOTOS, VERY EQUAL!
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
--
I HAVE ANALYSED EACH PHOTO THAT YOU PROVIDED ME EACH WEEK DURING THIS SEASON AND HAVE MADE MY DECISION!

YOU HAVE BOTH BEEN PHONEMENAL BUT THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2157 days 2 hours ago
aria_grande
good luck girls
2157 days 2 hours ago
k4r4k
thanks kayla :)
2157 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
THE WINNER IS......................................................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-

--
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
--
MOO (SLOTH_ROMAN)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE WINNER MY DEAR!

I HAVE SEEN SUCH PROGRESSION FROM YOU THIS SEASON, YOU HAVE PLACED VERY WELL EACH WEEK AND THE LAST FOUR WEEKS OF THIS COMPETITON YOU HAVE BEEN UP TOP!
-
-
-
-
KASIA (K4R4K) YOU ARE THE ORIGINAL WINNER AND YOU HAVE BEEN AN AMAZING ALL STAR THROUGHOUT THIS COMPETITION, YOU MISSED THE CROWN SO SLIGHTLY BUT KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HUN AS YOU ARE A WINNER IN MY EYES!
-
-
-
-
-
-
CONGRATULATIONS MOO (SLOTH_ROMAN) YOU ARE THE WINNER AND ARE NOW INDUCTED INTO THE ALL STAR HALL OF FAME!

BRAVO <3
2157 days 2 hours ago
k4r4k
https://media2.giphy.com/media/l0ExjCARCqlGBgCiY/source.gif
grats mooooooo!
2157 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
Thank you too all the Models who participated! This All Stars Season has been amazing and you should all be proud to be apart of it!

All Stars will be back! So keep your eyes open <3

open group

All Stars: Bella’s Next Top Model S2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!