This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Elimination Panel Week 6!~

Topic » ~Elimination Panel Week 6!~

2212 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
I didn’t talk to Bella about the pair photo so you would go home. But you didn’t communicate with me at all. Like I told her, I understand that we are on at different times and have a life outside of Tengaged, but when you were online and posted your individual photo, you could have done research and mailed me a photo or photos you liked. I mailed you 3 separate times and you were not online the 9 hours prior to me going to bed so I submitted what I liked best because there was only 4 more hours until the deadline. It wasn’t personal, I would’ve spoke up regardless of who the model was. If you want to win, then you should put in the effort - plain and simple. maybe you dislike me now for speaking the truth, but I don’t have anything against you as a person
2211 days 1 hour ago
coolKat
Preach Kasia!!!!

Team Photos require both of y’all to make an effort not just one or the other Both! And if you aren’t making the effort you should not get the full points for someone else’s work. I had made this mistake once and I felt really bad for it in a different Modeling Competition But Team photos require cooperation not one person doing the work the other stealing the credit, September

And this is an amazing final 3

Moo, probably an underdog at the beginning but has shown her worth
And than we have an amazing winner Kasia And of course runner up queen  Zya good luck girlies <3

open group

All Stars: Bella’s Next Top Model S2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!