This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Elimination Panel Week 6!~

Topic » ~Elimination Panel Week 6!~

2202 days 19 hours ago
Bella1
Hello All Stars and welcome to your next Elimination Panel!

Only four girls remain and one more of you will be leaving after this panel!

You all had to submit a individual runway shot that must be vibrant and full of colour. As well as this you were asked to work in pairs and provide me with an pair shot!

Let's look at your critiques...........................................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

--

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
2202 days 19 hours ago
Bella1
Will Kasia (K4R4K) and September (Michelle990) please step forward!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
INDIVIDUAL PHOTOS:

Kasia:

This is just FABULOUS! You have achieved the criteria with beauty and elegance alongside incorporating a mixture of colours. The mixture of yellows, oranges and greens are very visually pleasing and they go extremely well together. This outfit is not one of my favourites BUT I love how it flows whilst you walk. Your eyes are my favourite part of this shot!

September:

A good use of bright, vibrant colours, it truly makes this photo stand out! This photo is giving me a futuristic, modern vibe but that outfit is something else xD I don鈥檛 know whether I like it or hate it, this is because the uniqueness of it. I do like how the shoes and outfit match but I think that eye-piece is not needed!

PAIR PHOTO:

Before I critique your shot, I was informed that from one partner that there was no cooperation achieved from the other model. This is totally unacceptable as this was a shared shot where you needed to work together, so I will be considering this when I do scores for this photo.
In regards to this shot I like the use of different colours and materials as it allows the photo to become different and unique. I do feel as there is too much going on however, the use of too many materials has allowed the focus to come away from your beautiful faces. Your faces both look innocent and precious. An ok photo but not amazing from the pair of you!
2202 days 19 hours ago
Bella1
Will Moo (Sloth_Roman) and Zya (MelindaMrsKK) please step forward!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
INDIVIDUAL PHOTOS:

Moo:

UHHHHHH you look so high-fashion in this shot I am in love with it! Your face looks amazing, and that outfit is so Mark Jacobs I am obsessed. I like the darker shades of these colours being used really matches your skin tone and brings out your features more. The outfit is nice, a bit simple but this is a great runway shot!

Zya:

I like the unique edge to this look, your outfit has a abundance of different patterns and materials that you look very creative and modern. The colours may not be as vibrant as the other model鈥檚 shots but the subtle shads are disregarded due to the beautiful design of this outfit. I like the make-up, a bit clown look-a-like but it is not that bad. Overall nice work <3

PAIR PHOTO:

GURLS! This is so elegant and high-fashion, BRAVO! Your outfits are, of course, the main focuses in this shot, they are both beautiful. Moo yours is more eye-catching due to the length but Zya the patterns embedded in yours is stunning. The connection between these models is powerful and your faces both look editorial and beautiful. Great photo!
2202 days 19 hours ago
Bella1
YOU HAVE ALL BEEN MARKED OUT OF 10 IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL PHOTOS AND IN YOUR PAIR PHOTOS YOU HAVE BEEN MARKED SEPERATELY OUT OF 10.
THE SCORES WILL BE COMBINED AND THE ALL STAR WITH THE LOWEST SCORE WILL BE HEADING HOME!
-
-
-
-
-
BUT FIRST LETS FIND OUT WHO HAS WON BEST SCORE THIS WEEK...............................
2202 days 19 hours ago
Bella1
The model who has won Best Score this week with a total of 18/20 is.............................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--

--
-

-
-
-
-
-
MOO (SLOTH_ROMAN) YOUR FIRST WIN OF THE COMPEITION, YOU TRULY DESERVE IT <3
2202 days 19 hours ago
MIchelle990
wow i reckon someone did that just to make me go home
2202 days 19 hours ago
Bella1
This weeks Runner-Up with a score of 17/20 is.......................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
Kasia (K4R4K) Your runway shot was the best this week, your pair photo just let you down that is why you missed the win this week <3 But your safe and still in the running to become a CHAMPION!
2202 days 19 hours ago
Bella1
Will September (Michelle990) and Zya (MelindaMrsKK) please step forward!
-
-
-
-
September (Michelle990) you are here as both of your shots did not amaze this week, after your win last week I wanted more!

AND

Zya (MelindaMrsKK) you are here just because your runway shot lacked that extra bit of colour I needed!

Which All Star is safe and which one is heading home??????????????????????????????????
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2202 days 19 hours ago
MIchelle990
i know i am going home
2202 days 19 hours ago
Bella1
The Model who is safe with a score of 16.5 is..................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
--
Zya (MelindaMrsKK) Your photos were great but the others girls slightly beat you! If you want to win I need to be seeing you at the top <3 But your safe, congratulations!
2202 days 19 hours ago
MIchelle990
urgh
2202 days 19 hours ago
MIchelle990
i knew i was going home ;(
2202 days 19 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Thank you馃檶馃徑馃А
2202 days 19 hours ago
Bella1
Will September (Michelle990) please step forward!

You are here not because you did not participate in your pair photo but because both shots of you were not amazing! You are a great model and after last weeks win I was thinking you could of been an underdog. You have done amazing this season, everyone underestimated you and look where you have come, 4th.

I am so proud, but its now time to say goodbye!

<3
2202 days 19 hours ago
MIchelle990
bye the worst top 3 ever i should be there not u guys winners should even be allowed to come to all stars
2202 days 18 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
OMG I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TF

open group

All Stars: Bella鈥檚 Next Top Model S2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!