This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion | S1

Topic » Reunion | S1

1319 days 3 hours ago
purplebb4
@Zach

Surprise early boots were Sagar/Ashanti. Didn't expect Kevin in F3, or Lake in F5 tbh
1319 days 3 hours ago
Kevin0621
i was SO confident i got the Nevra answer right
1319 days 3 hours ago
Kevin0621
as in wrong
1319 days 3 hours ago
purplebb4
@Patrick

Honestly I can't even pinpoint ur downfall but it def started at jury when absol and jimmy quit tho
1319 days 3 hours ago
Kevin0621
Patrick i never knew where you stood
1319 days 3 hours ago
purplebb4
@Zach

Best confessionals is probs NATALIE.

And I like the SUSPENSE :3
1319 days 3 hours ago
Kevin0621
the amount of times i said i was gonna send a confessional but didnt
1319 days 3 hours ago
GrrrImABear
1 min agoKevin0621
Patrick i never knew where you stood

did anyone?
1319 days 3 hours ago
purplebb4
thats tea Kevin
1319 days 3 hours ago
Timberlie
SurvivorFan37
Pretty fitting that Brad's was the vote that gave Zach the win, considering he played for him to win the entire game. Congrats Zach!
1319 days 3 hours ago
Timberlie
Ş̷͚̮͔͎̦̮̙̣̒̽͂̒͂̔́̂̀̎̅̀͆ų̸̨͍͖͈͈͇̥̹̙̺̽͐̿͐̈́͒r̴̢̪̹̞̰̲̬͔̤̤̳̲͇͉̦͒̏̆͗́̃̄̏͝v̴̰̮͕̘̻͇̟͍̩̅͝ḭ̶̧̧̤͎̼̩̖̯̭̩̼̍́̇̍̋͆̀̎̓̀͠͠͝v̶̯̻̦̙̠̣͔̠̜̌̂͆͐͆͛̿̋̅͜͝͠o̴̮̘͕͚̿̋̈̆r̵̝͓͗͆̈́̈́̾̅̔̔̈́́̈́̈́̕͝F̵̧͔̞̑̇̈́̈́̐ą̵̢̖̠̦͉͕͖͎̤̂̓̀̀̃͑̿̏̚̚̚͜ń̶̢̲̫͇̾̈͂̀̏̀̏͜3̸̼̰͕̹͎͍̇̇̏̌̅̋̊̊̊̒̚ͅ7̷̭̫͂̐̈́͂̌̀́̀͑͒̃̚̕
̴͕̤̗͉̤͚̜̘̠̳͓̫̰͂́̿̌̓̓̚̚P̸̯͉̆̒̆̊͗͛̔̔̊͛̒̈́̍͘̕r̸̠̖̬̟̣͇̥̐̎̃̉́̔̀͛̔̋́͐̇͜͝ͅè̵̫̠̏͒t̴͕̘̳͖̙͈͚̔͌̃̍̽̔̓͆̎̒̊̕̚t̴̢͕͓͉͈̟̤̹̾̿͒̆̉͌̀̐̀̐̏̓̄͑́ỹ̸̩͘͝ ̸̛͔̜̪̦͗̈́͛̉͑̂̾̓͒̚̚͜͝͠f̸̢͇̟̖̩̖̗͇̯͈̝̾̌́̆̓̈͒̆̑̉̒͆i̶̘̜͛͒̾̄͘ͅť̵͇͔̘̼̃̑̅̈̓̕͝t̸̨̰̠̫̙̳͔̞̤̥̓̂́̿̐̓̄͑̇̀̕͠i̸̠͇͒̓͂̋͒̋n̷̛̝̝̖̯̘̥͍̪͐̽̄̽͘g̶̡̧̟̗̤͖̣̐̐̿̾̿̀͝ ̵̡̡̭̗̣͓͎̳͓͚͉̏̒̀̎̈́̾̾͘͜͝ť̶̮͔̽ḩ̶̨͈̺̜̻̭̮̹͚̖̐̾̎̀̑͌́́̃̿̀̕̚͝͝ā̴̬̻͉̰̞̰̥͍͓̏̿͒̀̈̈̌t̵̠͙͓͉̗̯̫͖̥̔͗̎̄̈̐̎́͜ ̴̺͋͊̒̆̓̄̇͊͘͘͠B̶͚͈̞̖̳̘̤̩̈́́̒̔̀̽̊͘̕ͅr̵̛̖̰̜͕̞͓̲̮̖̗̊͊͊͌̐̔̆͌̇̚͘a̴̩̤̤̘̜̘̬͚͙̩͗̑͜ͅd̵̢̼̳͇͈̝͍̜͈̹̆́̌̈́̇͆̔͒̔͌̈́̆͘̕'̴͎̼̣͓͓͝s̵̛̟̗̱͆̋͌̊̃͊́͑̚ ̶̧̢͙͚̮͕̜̝̙̳̯́͋̅̋͋̍̇̕͘w̶̧̨͓͎̞̻͙̻̥͋́̓͗ả̴̧̹͉͓̙̩̍͛̓͘͝ͅs̷̱̭̗̼̻͖̙̃ͅ ̶̨̢̡͖͇̘̼̪̹̝͎̲̍̓̈́̔̊͒̊̎̐̒͒̕͜͝t̸̨̧̟̟̳̫̥̪̝̥̻͓͓͔̾h̶̨̛͈̝̼͍̞̘̦̱̯͎̳̖́̽̔̈́͗͛̈́̓̉͂́̊͑͠ẹ̴̡̟͔͋̿̏͊͒̓̅̃̌̂̕ ̴̧̦̺̠̐̊̾́̾͝v̶̢̮̗̟̟͉̣̊̿͛͊̋̚ǫ̶̧̨̛͖̦̗̞͙͍͂̍̈́̽͊̈́̌̕̚̕͝͝t̴̨̲͓͚̮̳̱͊̀̒͋̌̄̍̿̿͆̿̓͘e̷̢̛̪̜͎̞̙̻͇̳̼̭̜̫̓͂͆̈́̍̓̃̾͘̚ͅͅ ̴̛̰̔̈́̒̽͊́͆͗̀͛̔̉͘ț̴̨͇͓͊ḧ̴̜͚̹̠̙̯̪͔̙́̈́ấ̶̹͎̹́̀͑̈́̆͗̀͠͝͝t̴̨͈̩͙̖̱̮̝͎̟̘̗̂ ̴̬̰̲̀͒̃́̅̽̌͂̈̚͘͠g̸̤̟̹͗͗́̽̾̈̐̂̊͋͝ä̷̻̖͙͍̓͋̌̔̅v̴͕̳̫̗̦͚͇̠̙̖̗̰̓̈́̑́͆̿̎͆̇̚ͅḙ̷͕̱̖̝͙̮̜̉ͅͅ ̴̢̨͔̫͔̱͚͎͙̬̽̿͂̍͋̆́͋̐͜͝Z̴̨̡̡̙͓̻̖͎̥̠͈̦̙̃̔̓͑͐̓̎͠a̷̢̤͇̜̘͓̳̳̜̞͋̇ĉ̵̛̺͍̦̫̖̳̬̖̯͖̬͙͔͖̀̽̀͐͐̓̅̔͛͆͛͝ͅh̵͎̦̝̪͍̩̥̰͓̮̏̈̍͜ͅ ̷̜̮̫̳̳̏͗͐͋̃̎͗̕͠t̴̡̫͙̭̦̜͉͎̩̙̬͈̻̓̐̋̃͛̏̈́̽̑̕͘͘h̴̨̨̝̗̠̣͇͔̝̜͋̾̑͊̒ͅę̵̮͎̀̅̒͊͑̏͐̾̆̑̏̆ ̷̳̪̫̖͓̣̭̫̜̜͓̅̿̿̊͒̎́̈́͋̽ͅͅw̵̛̞̬͕̩̍͂͑̅͑͆̃̌͝ï̴̘̥̬͉͗̒̍̑͋̓̌̓͂͆̅̒͘͜ͅņ̴̼͈̠̩̪͍͚͕̜̬̝͓̬̌̑̒̓̄,̴͚͈̠̣̤̤̜̖̘̣͈̼̺͊̄̈̃̇̀̐͒͂͠͝ ̸̢̯́̋͒̌̅́č̸͖̣̭̝͎̣̬̩̙̼͍͎̰̍̃̓̀̑o̴̘͎̺̲̭̖͖̝̘͉̗̭̭̮̥̅̋̌̒́͝͝͠ņ̵̱̭̙̟͎̠̾̋́s̵̜̙̑̓̋i̴̧̳̫̝̝̩̭̩͕͋̌ḋ̸̢̛̻̜̥̣̣͓̼̦͎̣͒͒̑̎͜͠ẽ̶̤͛̉̔͑̇̕͝ř̸̡̘̤͙͎̬̯̲͚̪̆̚͝ỉ̷̧̝͖́̑̌͛̏̚͘̚n̷̩̬͔̟̻̓̋̄ğ̴̛͇͕̝͒͊̋̎͆̈́̀ ̸̥͈͚̙̀̎̉̔̾͘͝͝͝ͅḩ̸̈͆̈́̈́́͆̆e̵̼̬͘ ̴͎̹͙̬̬͔̈́̄̾̈́̉̐̐̏́͝͝ṕ̵̨̖̥̠͖̇̓̈͋̍̍̋̈́̄͂͆̓͘̚l̸̬̠̉̓̿̎̋̆̍̍͘͝ḁ̸̊̃͒̌̒̎̈́̿͝y̵̢͕̬̙͇̾̈́̍͗͋̎̏̏̈́̀̄̅͗͘͘ë̸̢̛̬͇̙̱̺͍͈͕́͛̓̓̈́́̈́̚͜ͅd̴̛̯͚͉̥͉̣͇͇̙̉̀͂͋̾̄̓̂̕̚ ̸̭̺̪̺̉͐̃̈͌͌̎̈́̌͑̀̕͠͝f̴͉̲͚͉̠͕̩̫̦̼̰̗̀̑̑͐̀̆́̓̉̿̊̋o̷͎̯̜̻̗̥͔̱̜̤̽r̸̛̺͉̻̫̈́̓̔͆̏̊̓̓͛̃ ̷̡̧̙̖͍̤̯̠͕̺͔̲̥̄͗̿̃͐͋̓̐̊h̴̺̣͈͔̣̠̫͚͛̑͌̊i̸̫̜̻̰̙̠͇̼͎͉̬̓̾͘ṁ̴̡̛̘̜͚̼̳̪͖͇͌͆̏͂͐͆̈́͑͋̉̋̈́͘ ̵̧͎͕͉͗ẗ̶̙̠̬̖̥͉̝̭̭̯̱͐̓̉̄̏́͘͜͝͝ͅǫ̷̼̃̔̕ ̸̼̩̥̈̀̈̿̋͑̑͝w̴̮̮̘̌i̸̡̡͍͙͕͍̲̭̭̻̐̏̓͐̆͐͒̑̕n̴̪̗̋͂̒́̕͘͝ ̴͖͓͇̄̿͋̄͛̀̂͊́͑̉̕̚ṫ̷͚̫̖̖̥̳̭͇̓̕͜ĥ̶̢̨͍͇̘̮̗̥̟̪͈͓̯͚̊̽̀͂̿́͠ẽ̶͕͕̽̎̆̇ ̸̬͕̤͎̓̽̐e̷̱̦̭͓͚̭͆̐̆̀̽̏̋̆͋̈́̄̍͆̕̚n̵̗̻̱̙̙̗̙̖̬̖͕̰̥̾͒̽̓͑̓́̂͆̏̏̃͂t̶̛̬̯̂̇̉̑̄̓̓̐͊͠i̷̬̳̪̳͂͆̌̃̎̽̋͛̋̂̈́̆̚ṛ̶̨̟̲̟͉͚̫̦̳̖̽̆̃͊̽́̈́͑́̐͘͠ͅͅë̵̲̼̻̪́͒̓͝ ̵̺̥̠̬̖̣̪̳̫̥̲̟̟̱̋̏̅͝͝͝ģ̵̩̜̪̱͔̬̙͖̝̖͖̮͌̿̎͂͐̄̐̀a̶͍̹͔̐m̶̛͕̹̖̗̯͖̥͇̠̤̱̣͆͒̒̔̃͝͠e̴̘̺̝͇͍͓͒͂̄.̵̖̖͓̞̭͚̻̯̝͙͑̀͊́͂̇̋̐̄͌͌̈͘͝ ̴̖̺͓͓͂̃̑̃͗̒́̓̇͊́́̚͘Ç̵̡͕͕͓̞͑́́́̃̀̀͘͝ȍ̷̰̰̖͈̜̗̣̻͙̲̱̦̟ņ̴̢̥͇̩̖͈̈́͋̒̀̓͆́͛͂͝͝ģ̷͇̣̩̬̼͆̈͒̄͊͗͋̏̚ͅr̶̮̺͑̀͗̏̒̚͝ͅa̶͓͉͇̻̜̣̰̹͌̍̒̈́̍̉͑͘ͅt̷̨̨̨̖̳͈̞̮̪̭̦̥̼̪͛̏̉͐͛̑͘͠ͅš̷̡̛̤̬͓̈͌̃͂̓̎͋͗̌͝͝ ̶̡̲̹̝͎̼͈̗̟̞̞̩͐̎Z̷̭͇̿̀̀̇͗̆̋̇̅̍̉̏̐͘ả̷͓́̃̍c̸͖̼̬͚̹̰̦̲͚̉̏̄͒̂͗̈́̕͠h̵̢̩̥̞͈͎̟̋͛̊̌̃̒̈́̀͑̿̆̊͘͘!̶̧̻̬͕̬̻̱̺̫̬͇̗̏͆̾̋̃̀̇̈́̈̊̂̚͘
1319 days 3 hours ago
purplebb4
anyways I will be adding u mamas to the VL it was kinda RLLY dead but eh u can talk there if u want and hopefully apply for purples survivor s11 when I post apps :3
1319 days 3 hours ago
purplebb4
Timberlie
Ş̷͚̮͔͎̦̮̙̣̒̽͂̒͂̔́̂̀̎̅̀͆ų̸̨͍͖͈͈͇̥̹̙̺̽͐̿͐̈́͒r̴̢̪̹̞̰̲̬͔̤̤̳̲͇͉̦͒̏̆͗́̃̄̏͝v̴̰̮͕̘̻͇̟͍̩̅͝ḭ̶̧̧̤͎̼̩̖̯̭̩̼̍́̇̍̋͆̀̎̓̀͠͠͝v̶̯̻̦̙̠̣͔̠̜̌̂͆͐͆͛̿̋̅͜͝͠o̴̮̘͕͚̿̋̈̆r̵̝͓͗͆̈́̈́̾̅̔̔̈́́̈́̈́̕͝F̵̧͔̞̑̇̈́̈́̐ą̵̢̖̠̦͉͕͖͎̤̂̓̀̀̃͑̿̏̚̚̚͜ń̶̢̲̫͇̾̈͂̀̏̀̏͜3̸̼̰͕̹͎͍̇̇̏̌̅̋̊̊̊̒̚ͅ7̷̭̫͂̐̈́͂̌̀́̀͑͒̃̚̕
̴͕̤̗͉̤͚̜̘̠̳͓̫̰͂́̿̌̓̓̚̚P̸̯͉̆̒̆̊͗͛̔̔̊͛̒̈́̍͘̕r̸̠̖̬̟̣͇̥̐̎̃̉́̔̀͛̔̋́͐̇͜͝ͅè̵̫̠̏͒t̴͕̘̳͖̙͈͚̔͌̃̍̽̔̓͆̎̒̊̕̚t̴̢͕͓͉͈̟̤̹̾̿͒̆̉͌̀̐̀̐̏̓̄͑́ỹ̸̩͘͝ ̸̛͔̜̪̦͗̈́͛̉͑̂̾̓͒̚̚͜͝͠f̸̢͇̟̖̩̖̗͇̯͈̝̾̌́̆̓̈͒̆̑̉̒͆i̶̘̜͛͒̾̄͘ͅť̵͇͔̘̼̃̑̅̈̓̕͝t̸̨̰̠̫̙̳͔̞̤̥̓̂́̿̐̓̄͑̇̀̕͠i̸̠͇͒̓͂̋͒̋n̷̛̝̝̖̯̘̥͍̪͐̽̄̽͘g̶̡̧̟̗̤͖̣̐̐̿̾̿̀͝ ̵̡̡̭̗̣͓͎̳͓͚͉̏̒̀̎̈́̾̾͘͜͝ť̶̮͔̽ḩ̶̨͈̺̜̻̭̮̹͚̖̐̾̎̀̑͌́́̃̿̀̕̚͝͝ā̴̬̻͉̰̞̰̥͍͓̏̿͒̀̈̈̌t̵̠͙͓͉̗̯̫͖̥̔͗̎̄̈̐̎́͜ ̴̺͋͊̒̆̓̄̇͊͘͘͠B̶͚͈̞̖̳̘̤̩̈́́̒̔̀̽̊͘̕ͅr̵̛̖̰̜͕̞͓̲̮̖̗̊͊͊͌̐̔̆͌̇̚͘a̴̩̤̤̘̜̘̬͚͙̩͗̑͜ͅd̵̢̼̳͇͈̝͍̜͈̹̆́̌̈́̇͆̔͒̔͌̈́̆͘̕'̴͎̼̣͓͓͝s̵̛̟̗̱͆̋͌̊̃͊́͑̚ ̶̧̢͙͚̮͕̜̝̙̳̯́͋̅̋͋̍̇̕͘w̶̧̨͓͎̞̻͙̻̥͋́̓͗ả̴̧̹͉͓̙̩̍͛̓͘͝ͅs̷̱̭̗̼̻͖̙̃ͅ ̶̨̢̡͖͇̘̼̪̹̝͎̲̍̓̈́̔̊͒̊̎̐̒͒̕͜͝t̸̨̧̟̟̳̫̥̪̝̥̻͓͓͔̾h̶̨̛͈̝̼͍̞̘̦̱̯͎̳̖́̽̔̈́͗͛̈́̓̉͂́̊͑͠ẹ̴̡̟͔͋̿̏͊͒̓̅̃̌̂̕ ̴̧̦̺̠̐̊̾́̾͝v̶̢̮̗̟̟͉̣̊̿͛͊̋̚ǫ̶̧̨̛͖̦̗̞͙͍͂̍̈́̽͊̈́̌̕̚̕͝͝t̴̨̲͓͚̮̳̱͊̀̒͋̌̄̍̿̿͆̿̓͘e̷̢̛̪̜͎̞̙̻͇̳̼̭̜̫̓͂͆̈́̍̓̃̾͘̚ͅͅ ̴̛̰̔̈́̒̽͊́͆͗̀͛̔̉͘ț̴̨͇͓͊ḧ̴̜͚̹̠̙̯̪͔̙́̈́ấ̶̹͎̹́̀͑̈́̆͗̀͠͝͝t̴̨͈̩͙̖̱̮̝͎̟̘̗̂ ̴̬̰̲̀͒̃́̅̽̌͂̈̚͘͠g̸̤̟̹͗͗́̽̾̈̐̂̊͋͝ä̷̻̖͙͍̓͋̌̔̅v̴͕̳̫̗̦͚͇̠̙̖̗̰̓̈́̑́͆̿̎͆̇̚ͅḙ̷͕̱̖̝͙̮̜̉ͅͅ ̴̢̨͔̫͔̱͚͎͙̬̽̿͂̍͋̆́͋̐͜͝Z̴̨̡̡̙͓̻̖͎̥̠͈̦̙̃̔̓͑͐̓̎͠a̷̢̤͇̜̘͓̳̳̜̞͋̇ĉ̵̛̺͍̦̫̖̳̬̖̯͖̬͙͔͖̀̽̀͐͐̓̅̔͛͆͛͝ͅh̵͎̦̝̪͍̩̥̰͓̮̏̈̍͜ͅ ̷̜̮̫̳̳̏͗͐͋̃̎͗̕͠t̴̡̫͙̭̦̜͉͎̩̙̬͈̻̓̐̋̃͛̏̈́̽̑̕͘͘h̴̨̨̝̗̠̣͇͔̝̜͋̾̑͊̒ͅę̵̮͎̀̅̒͊͑̏͐̾̆̑̏̆ ̷̳̪̫̖͓̣̭̫̜̜͓̅̿̿̊͒̎́̈́͋̽ͅͅw̵̛̞̬͕̩̍͂͑̅͑͆̃̌͝ï̴̘̥̬͉͗̒̍̑͋̓̌̓͂͆̅̒͘͜ͅņ̴̼͈̠̩̪͍͚͕̜̬̝͓̬̌̑̒̓̄,̴͚͈̠̣̤̤̜̖̘̣͈̼̺͊̄̈̃̇̀̐͒͂͠͝ ̸̢̯́̋͒̌̅́č̸͖̣̭̝͎̣̬̩̙̼͍͎̰̍̃̓̀̑o̴̘͎̺̲̭̖͖̝̘͉̗̭̭̮̥̅̋̌̒́͝͝͠ņ̵̱̭̙̟͎̠̾̋́s̵̜̙̑̓̋i̴̧̳̫̝̝̩̭̩͕͋̌ḋ̸̢̛̻̜̥̣̣͓̼̦͎̣͒͒̑̎͜͠ẽ̶̤͛̉̔͑̇̕͝ř̸̡̘̤͙͎̬̯̲͚̪̆̚͝ỉ̷̧̝͖́̑̌͛̏̚͘̚n̷̩̬͔̟̻̓̋̄ğ̴̛͇͕̝͒͊̋̎͆̈́̀ ̸̥͈͚̙̀̎̉̔̾͘͝͝͝ͅḩ̸̈͆̈́̈́́͆̆e̵̼̬͘ ̴͎̹͙̬̬͔̈́̄̾̈́̉̐̐̏́͝͝ṕ̵̨̖̥̠͖̇̓̈͋̍̍̋̈́̄͂͆̓͘̚l̸̬̠̉̓̿̎̋̆̍̍͘͝ḁ̸̊̃͒̌̒̎̈́̿͝y̵̢͕̬̙͇̾̈́̍͗͋̎̏̏̈́̀̄̅͗͘͘ë̸̢̛̬͇̙̱̺͍͈͕́͛̓̓̈́́̈́̚͜ͅd̴̛̯͚͉̥͉̣͇͇̙̉̀͂͋̾̄̓̂̕̚ ̸̭̺̪̺̉͐̃̈͌͌̎̈́̌͑̀̕͠͝f̴͉̲͚͉̠͕̩̫̦̼̰̗̀̑̑͐̀̆́̓̉̿̊̋o̷͎̯̜̻̗̥͔̱̜̤̽r̸̛̺͉̻̫̈́̓̔͆̏̊̓̓͛̃ ̷̡̧̙̖͍̤̯̠͕̺͔̲̥̄͗̿̃͐͋̓̐̊h̴̺̣͈͔̣̠̫͚͛̑͌̊i̸̫̜̻̰̙̠͇̼͎͉̬̓̾͘ṁ̴̡̛̘̜͚̼̳̪͖͇͌͆̏͂͐͆̈́͑͋̉̋̈́͘ ̵̧͎͕͉͗ẗ̶̙̠̬̖̥͉̝̭̭̯̱͐̓̉̄̏́͘͜͝͝ͅǫ̷̼̃̔̕ ̸̼̩̥̈̀̈̿̋͑̑͝w̴̮̮̘̌i̸̡̡͍͙͕͍̲̭̭̻̐̏̓͐̆͐͒̑̕n̴̪̗̋͂̒́̕͘͝ ̴͖͓͇̄̿͋̄͛̀̂͊́͑̉̕̚ṫ̷͚̫̖̖̥̳̭͇̓̕͜ĥ̶̢̨͍͇̘̮̗̥̟̪͈͓̯͚̊̽̀͂̿́͠ẽ̶͕͕̽̎̆̇ ̸̬͕̤͎̓̽̐e̷̱̦̭͓͚̭͆̐̆̀̽̏̋̆͋̈́̄̍͆̕̚n̵̗̻̱̙̙̗̙̖̬̖͕̰̥̾͒̽̓͑̓́̂͆̏̏̃͂t̶̛̬̯̂̇̉̑̄̓̓̐͊͠i̷̬̳̪̳͂͆̌̃̎̽̋͛̋̂̈́̆̚ṛ̶̨̟̲̟͉͚̫̦̳̖̽̆̃͊̽́̈́͑́̐͘͠ͅͅë̵̲̼̻̪́͒̓͝ ̵̺̥̠̬̖̣̪̳̫̥̲̟̟̱̋̏̅͝͝͝ģ̵̩̜̪̱͔̬̙͖̝̖͖̮͌̿̎͂͐̄̐̀a̶͍̹͔̐m̶̛͕̹̖̗̯͖̥͇̠̤̱̣͆͒̒̔̃͝͠e̴̘̺̝͇͍͓͒͂̄.̵̖̖͓̞̭͚̻̯̝͙͑̀͊́͂̇̋̐̄͌͌̈͘͝ ̴̖̺͓͓͂̃̑̃͗̒́̓̇͊́́̚͘Ç̵̡͕͕͓̞͑́́́̃̀̀͘͝ȍ̷̰̰̖͈̜̗̣̻͙̲̱̦̟ņ̴̢̥͇̩̖͈̈́͋̒̀̓͆́͛͂͝͝ģ̷͇̣̩̬̼͆̈͒̄͊͗͋̏̚ͅr̶̮̺͑̀͗̏̒̚͝ͅa̶͓͉͇̻̜̣̰̹͌̍̒̈́̍̉͑͘ͅt̷̨̨̨̖̳͈̞̮̪̭̦̥̼̪͛̏̉͐͛̑͘͠ͅš̷̡̛̤̬͓̈͌̃͂̓̎͋͗̌͝͝ ̶̡̲̹̝͎̼͈̗̟̞̞̩͐̎Z̷̭͇̿̀̀̇͗̆̋̇̅̍̉̏̐͘ả̷͓́̃̍c̸͖̼̬͚̹̰̦̲͚̉̏̄͒̂͗̈́̕͠h̵̢̩̥̞͈͎̟̋͛̊̌̃̒̈́̀͑̿̆̊͘͘!̶̧̻̬͕̬̻̱̺̫̬͇̗̏͆̾̋̃̀̇̈́̈̊̂̚͘
1319 days 3 hours ago
GrrrImABear
are there any awards or anything?
1319 days 3 hours ago
purplebb4
Honestly I could give out awards but we can do it in the VL.

open group

Purple's Big Brother | S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!