This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning | S1

Topic » Jury Questioning | S1

1288 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
The F2 can post statements and answer questions the jury asks. Pretty simple!

Votes due Saturday at 5:30, Reunion at 6 or so!
1288 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The F2 can post statements and answer questions the jury asks. Pretty simple!

Votes due Saturday at 5:30, Reunion at 6 or so!
1288 days 8 hours ago
crimsonteer
Kevin - Can you please list 5 ways you played better than Zach? and how he could have played a better game?

Zach - Do you think Kevin deserves better? Explain why you think hes easier to beat over Julio
1288 days 8 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Kevin - Did you have any moves that are deserving of the win? Also, would you be willing to throw this F2 so Zach will vote for you to win Cutthroat?

Zach - Did you intentionally or unintentionally use Kevin to ruin his own game and further yours?
1288 days 7 hours ago
Kevin0621
Just cause I saw Pat's question and thought it was funny ill just say no, i wont, because I know how good of a game I played in Cutthroat and how that game is seperate from this one, and how my game differed in both games.
1288 days 2 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Hello Jurors,

I want to start off by saying this was a long and hard-fought season and I am glad it's over.

I came into this game telling myself I wanted to be a bit ruthless and make moves and not fly under the radar like I try to do in so many games. This was my first Big Brother game in a LONG time and I wanted to make it count.

I want to touch briefly on my social and physical games this season first.

Part 1: Social game
I used my social game immensely this season in order to ensure that I was safe as much as possible and when I simply became too big of a threat to keep off the block, I always had the numbers to stay in the house. I was on the block on eviction night a total of two times (three if you count final 3) and was able to stay in every time. Both rounds I was on the block I could have easily been saved with the pov but I chose to have the pov holder leave me up because I knew I would stay in the game regardless. I trusted the relationships I made and they got me all the way to the end, even as I threw the final HoH comp because I knew I was coming with Kevin to the end no matter what. I made deals with people when I needed to and I broke them as I saw fit. I played the social game harder than I do in most games and if I screwed you over in then process I’m sorry but I needed to ensure Kevin and I made it to the end together.

Part 2. Physical game
Overall, I had 2 HOHs and 4 POVs this season; I was able to secure my own safety with competition wins a lot of the time, especially as I became more and more of a target. I was likewise able to win multiple HOHs when I needed them and get out big threats to me such as Will and later Patrick. When I won HOH and two big targets instantly left the game, it was hard to figure out what to do since I was feeling very confident in my alliances with most people left, however, I locked in two people (Will, Patty) who were not on my side and absolutely did everything I could to win that week’s POV so that I wouldn’t have to name a renom and get more blood on my hands.

Next, I’ll discuss what I feel was likely my biggest move. I think one of my biggest moves was getting Brad to flip and save me during week 4. Brad was a solid ally of mine with whom I wanted to go very far, however, while I thought of him as a solid save for me during the Week 4 vote, he came to me hours before the vote and revealed to me that he was not going to keep me. I was stunned and upset, but I spoke with him and listened to his concerns about keeping me and tried to do whatever I could to sway his mind. I did what I could to offer valid counters to what he was saying and as he described that I had far too many allies in the game protecting me (which was sort of true), I was able to on the spot tell him that Natalie and I were not actually that close in reality. I embellished the truth by saying that Kevin and Natalie were a final 2 who were taking one another over me and that pretty soon I was going to flip on them to get them out. After much deliberation it seemed like this pitch about those two being close and me wanting them out soon was finally taking hold with Brad. I made sure to tell Julio about the plan to make sure that he didn’t catch wind of me dragging his name and get scared and cut me loose, and Julio even began to campaign and back up my story by spreading that he wanted me out of the game. Hiding this connection between Julio and me was crucial to us being able to stay in this game together and work side by side still until he attempted to stab me in t he back. This entire afternoon of work between me and later Julio really showed Brad that he should keep me in the game and that I was better to keep around than Ben. I went from going out the door to staying all with one conversation.

I could go through individual votes if that is so desired by the jury otherwise I can and will answer any and all questions!

Thank you for reading !
1288 days 2 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Zach - Do you think Kevin deserves better? Explain why you think hes easier to beat over Julio

—-

Deserves better what? Lol

I think Kevin is easier to beat over Julio because I feel like Julio likely has a move favorable view to the jury. Julio played a great game by getting power early on and having good social connections, and in the end tried to make a move against me and take me out by blindsiding next at his nomination ceremony, which people may have seen as making big moves. He won a bunch of comps and really game me a run for my money. I just don’t know if Kevin would be viewed as favorably by the jury or not.
1288 days 2 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Zach - Did you intentionally or unintentionally use Kevin to ruin his own game and further yours?

—-—

I wouldn’t say I used him to ruin his own game, but I definitely allowed him to get more blood on his hands if it kept it off mine at times. When we made that deal HOH with Absolita on the endurance competition night I pushed for Kevin to take the HOH because I didn’t want any of the blood into me when I knew that week was going to be crazy. I also did have times where I purposely stayed in danger because I knew Kevin would have my back as well as others and I’d be safe at the end of the day without having to really do the work myself depending on the situation.
1287 days 17 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Thanks for the answers, one last big one from me.

How did each of you benefit from the tragic double quit that occured starting at jury that essentially decimated the other side? How would you have maneuvered the game if that didn't happen, and do you think you would still be sitting here without the quits? And if not you, who would have made it here?
1287 days 12 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
How did each of you benefit from the tragic double quit that occured starting at jury that essentially decimated the other side? How would you have maneuvered the game if that didn't happen, and do you think you would still be sitting here without the quits? And if not you, who would have made it here?

----

Well, I had won a crucial HOH right before the double quit occured, so i was more than ready and willing to take a shot at that side once again and make a move. Getting Will out that week was certainly an option for me even if nobody had quit the game that week. I definitely would have been in a trickier spot since coming out of the week I wouldn't have been able to compete for HOH and I'd have had two more people still in the game that were angry with me. However, I played this game very heavily based on my social game, and I would hope that those connections that kept me safe all season would have done so had an ally of mine not won the next HOH. I think I had as good of a shot as any to make it to the end still, however, if not me, I could have seen Julio or you honestly playing the middle between the sides and getting to the end unscathed.
1286 days 18 hours ago
OhNatalie
I have no questions. Good luck to both of you!
1286 days 13 hours ago
Kevin0621
omg yall sorry i forgot to answer questions ive been really busy with other stuff
1286 days 13 hours ago
crimsonteer
its okay king we love you

open group

Purple's Big Brother | S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!