This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nominations #5 | S1

Topic » Nominations #5 | S1

1312 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
1311 days 5 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
https://media3.giphy.com/media/g0ai6vo4grLZcs3TY1/giphy.gif

This is the Nomination Ceremony. It is my duty as Head of Household to nominate two houseguests for eviction. I will turn two keys and their faces will appear on the Memory Wall.

The first houseguest I have nominated is... Will.

The second houseguest I have nominated is... Patrick.

I have nominated you, Will, and you, Patrick for eviction.

This week has been absolutely crazy and unexpected and I did not think my HOH would start off this way. Had things not gone down as they did, the entire week from nominations to POV to eviction would have been changed, but given what happened and that we are now suddenly in the final 7 of the game, this is what it has come to.

Will, we have had a rocky relationship this game and it shouldn't be a surprise that I have to nominate you this week after how the past two weeks went down.

Patrick, had people not walked from the game this week things would have been different and I'm sorry. We are suddenly getting down in numbers and we honestly just don't talk very much game.

Best of luck in the POV.
1311 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
hugs patty
1311 days 5 hours ago
GrrrImABear
:(
1310 days 5 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
I have decided... not to use the power of veto.

https://media.giphy.com/media/9RdwZ2xoQOk9GsxBNi/giphy.gif
1309 days 7 hours ago
purplebb4
Houseguests, I have the votes. Once I reveal who has been evicted, they will only have just a few moments to gather their belongings, say their goodbyes, and leave the Big Brother house. Remember, you are in the Big Brother bubble, so be sure to put on your mask as you leave!
1309 days 7 hours ago
purplebb4
By a vote

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Of 2-2

We have a tie.
1309 days 7 hours ago
purplebb4
Zach, as the current HOH, you will cast a tiebreaker vote between PATRICK and WILL.
1309 days 7 hours ago
purplebb4
Zach has chosen to evict ...
1309 days 6 hours ago
purplebb4
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

WILL.

open group

Purple's Big Brother | S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!