This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nominations #4 | S1

Topic » Nominations #4 | S1

1314 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
Due tomorrow at 6 PM EST
1314 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Hello, this is the nomination ceremony and I have to put two people up.

I'll just make it short and quick because that's what everyone else has done -- my nominees are Zach and Kevin.

The reasoning behind it is more or less the same for both of you -- I know you've both told me what happened with the vote the last round and I don't hold anything personally against either of you, and from a game perspective I understand why you did it. This is more or less a nomination simply because I think you're the strongest competitors on your "side" of the house and I think if I left you off the block initially, one of you would have a strong chance to get picked, win veto and pull someone else down, leaving me with fewer options for a renom. Hence I think it's in my best interests to put you up initially.

That being said, the nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1312 days 19 hours ago
OhNatalie
https://imgur.com/VrUzoPL.gif

This is the Power of Veto ceremony!

Kevin & Zach have been nominated for eviction this week, but I have the power to veto one of the nominations.

Because bullies never win, I have decided to use the Power of Veto on... KEVIN

Will, since I have veto'd one of your nominations for eviction, you must now name a replacement nominee.
1312 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alrighty, since I've gotta make a renom I have to put Ben up. Sorry, got nothing against you we just never talked before this week.
1312 days 19 hours ago
purplebb4
Ben and Zach are up for eviction!
1311 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
Houseguests, I have the votes. Once I reveal who has been evicted, they will only have just a few moments to gather their belongings, say their goodbyes, and leave the Big Brother house. Remember, you are in the Big Brother bubble, so be sure to put on your mask as you leave!
1311 days 22 hours ago
benp428
*puts on mask*
1311 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
By a vote

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Of 5-2
1311 days 22 hours ago
benp428
Bye everyone!
1311 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

BEN

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

You have been evicted from the Big Brother house.
1311 days 22 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
https://i.gifer.com/AdJT.gif

open group

Purple's Big Brother | S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!