This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 11 - SILVER ADAMS

Topic » LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 11..

2150 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2150 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*smiles*
I thought the style was really cute, I loved the old fashion theme at the very start! That was..... about all that I enjoyed at all.

For starters, sadly, the using other coaches performance thing has been subject to controversy already, HOWEVER besides like 2 notes, this was a very messy technical performance and it just didn't work.

Not only were the vocals pretty off the entire time, this was just a bad song choice, it’s one of her worst songs. No offense, Ariana.

This just didn’t work, it was cute at best.

I’m gonna give it... a 4/10
2149 days 22 hours ago
NicoleF
*boos*

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm just gonna state the obvious. We have a doppelganger in our midst. I, as an artist who respects creative integrity and intellectual property, I am disgusted with how much you have copied my performance. From the hair to the outfit, do you not have any value or respect for originality? You're a laughing stock! It's cheesy, it's disgusting. I personally found it absolutely artistically atrocious. I am embarrassed to be sitting here in your presence having to even dignify you with an answer of my opinion. I'm gonna say it! It's disgusting! You make me sick! It's absolutely disgusting! You have no identity! I can't stand it! I'm ashamed to be here!

Hey, look at that! I copied Natalia Kills's speech just like you copied my performance!

And, may I remind you, I was sick during this performance, it has more dance moments than singing moments, and it was a performance I'd like to forget and the fact that you'd use it at this stage of the game is disgusting.

I'd give you a 1.5/10 then deduct a point cause of my rule but its so bad that I cant even deduct a full point cause then it wont be accepted.

1/10
2148 days 3 hours ago
Kelly2722
*unphased*

I’m very very VERY disappointed. I expected so much more from you. Just the other day, Lisa Wong used one of my performances, and I have to say to you exactly what I said to her. I really think it is a slap in the face when contestants use performances by the coaches. It is very unoriginal and in a way, disrespectful.

I mean, there’s a chance that the public puts you through to the next round, so good luck with that. If you do make it through to the next round, I need to see originality, because what I’ve seen tonight is horrendous.
2146 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
Okay aside from the terrible acoustics and the judges being so concerned about artistic integrity, I didn't think this was bad. You had some great notes, you looked like a star, and I was entertained. But yes, you do need to be careful not to piss off the judges. A little bit more awareness will bode well.

4/10.
2146 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
9/30

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!