This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 7 - VICTORIA JOYCE

Topic » LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 7 -..

2145 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2145 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*claps*
I’ll start off with that I’m very hesitant with you using Beyoncé performances, and if you stay I’d probably warn you to just be careful of that, she’s a risky artist to use.

This was a decent vocal, and a decent performance, this is one of my favorite songs ever, it wasn’t a perfect vocal, but I think for you, overall, this was good!

7/10
2145 days 11 hours ago
joaogdh
thanks!!
2144 days 19 hours ago
NicoleF
*claps*

Aah, throwback to when Beyonce showed off her vocal talent and wasn't caught up in fame taking over her and switching to trashy singing and rapping. Good ole days.

I enjoyed this performance and there's a CLEAR divide on Gaga's team. Jorja, Silver, and Living all suck ass. You're good, Brianna's great, Aurora's a star.

I loved the last minute or two when you made the song your own. I agree that Beyonce performances are risky, though. Also, I still have no idea who you are as an artist. Your audition and battle feel like one artist, while your knockout and live feel like another artist. I hope you choose a side soon cause this competition WILL NOT wait for you.

7/10
2144 days 18 hours ago
joaogdh
thanks, i will discover myself for sure!!
2143 days 1 hour ago
Kelly2722
*claps*

This was an amazing performance. I am glad to see that you performed something rather energetic, as it’s something we’re not familiar with from you. You really showed us that you can deliver great vocals whether you’re standing still or running around stage. That is an incredible gift that not all artists possess, so it’s astounding that we are able to see that from you. Congratulations, and good luck.
2141 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
This was good but it felt very echoy because of the acoustics of the location. I wish your vocals were a little bit more isolated. There were definitely a few hinky notes as well. However, for entertaining and creativity I give you mad props. You fiddled with tempo which was really fun. Just remember, breath control is everything. 

5/10.
2141 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
19/30

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!