This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 3 - CHLOE CHINDE

Topic » LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 3 -..

2139 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2139 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
*Claps enthusiastically, smiling*

You are a very good listener, and a very good artist. This was GREAT in every aspect, and if you stay in this competition, I really am excited to continue working with you, because although you’ve been really great doing this, I do think we haven’t met your FULL potential yet, but that isn’t a problem when you’re as good as you. You have just infinite potential that I feel like we’ve still yet to explore.
2138 days 23 hours ago
Kelly2722
*claps*

I believe this was a good song choice, and I believed you sounded really good. However, I felt little to none emotion while you were singing. It just wasn’t reallg there. I feel like if you really want a star performance, then you need to feel what you are singing.
Also, I’d really appreciate live performances at this point in the competition. It is the “Live playoffs”.

I’m rather disappointed with this performance.

I’m going to rate it a 4/10
2138 days 17 hours ago
NicoleF
*claps*

Once again, you were just boring and average. I have not heard one standout routine from you yet in the competition and I'm afraid, my dear, that this will most likely be your last performance in the competition. The fact you made it this far is a blessing but I would like to thank you for being the reason I have Alexis Ahora on my team.

To the performance, it was so bland and dull and it felt like you were just singing karaoke. There was depth or emotion or dynamic in the song. It felt like you were even bored with the song. Also I agree with Gaga. We let these "live" performance slip for the auditions, battles, and knockouts, but we're at the lives now. Time to put your big girl pants on and perform live...

3.5/10
2138 days 14 hours ago
rory17
*looks a little annoyed and nods* Thank you.
2137 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
I think more than the others so far this felt consistent. Your tone was always there, and if I weren't looking at you I'd have given this an almost perfect score. You did seem a bit emotionally disconnected but it was overall a strong performance. So I definitely disagree with the others, I don't see great tone, pitch, and performance skills as boring.

8/10.
2137 days 13 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
15.5% will be added to your final percentage

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!