This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KNOCKOUT #8 - ALEXIS AHORA vs CHLOE CHINDE

Topic » KNOCKOUT #8 - ALEXIS AHORA vs..

2165 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
#TeamJanelle

Alexis -

Vs

Chloe -
2165 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*claps, very happy with both of them!*
2163 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
These are two of my favorite performances overall so far.

Alexis, I really wanted you to make me regret not saving you last time. And I am so glad for you that you did that. This was so emotional, so beautiful. I don't know this song choice either but you just displayed such a great deal of taste. I would say this was nearly perfect, and I don't know if the background vocals were you overlapping but they were the one part that was just a bit distracting at times. I'm so sad I let you go.

Chloe, first off you are so beautiful. I am so impressed with your song choice here and putting your own spin on it. You sounded amazing throughout this. I loved when you would end your notes with a great display of vibrato. That's the one thing I would also critique you on is to make sure not to overuse that - it's great and you don't want to wear it out. Other than that, no complaints.

This is the most difficult decision for Janelle because on one note she's keeping a superstar, on the other she's letting one go - I'd give the edge to Alexis, but that may be my own bias of previously having her on my team and her having my overall favorite audition.
2163 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Since no one is doing their job besides Beck, I’ll just go ahead and make my decision.

I realized I made a TERRIBLE decision pairing you girls together. I encourage a steal for this one, because these girls impressed me awfully with their dedication and involvement with decision making. They’ve been so active and talking with me, it’s by far my biggest mistake so far forcing myself to get one of you out.

Alexis, you’ve been vocally excellent every round and this is no different... I have no technical complaints, but as Beck said I am not crazy for vocal editing and overlapping, but I can say the same to Chloe on that, uh... I don’t recall if you checked in with me saying you picked this performance, but I didn’t really care since we talked a lot beforehand and we agreed on the path for you to take, so really other than that.. I feel like in the past you’ve shown a lot of range and artistry, I feel like this was the first performance of yours that kind of peaked the first half and just never took it up another notch, but when the notch you’re at is incredible, I guess there’s no reason to go up again immediately. I feel like you can only go up from here, and you could win...

Chloe, on paper this is a deadeven battle, if not you having the advantage, as Alexis already got out, BUT Alexis has been probably more consistently excellent than you, as me choosing you in the battles was incredibly controversial... I feel like this was a shining moment for you as an artist, and although Alexis probably outshined you with her vocals especially in the chorus area, but I totally feel like your vocals were haunting and beautiful it makes me more excited for your potential future in this game - especially since we’ve talked more about your artistry.

Both of you are pretty neck in neck, and... this might be coaches bias, but... I really want to explore more with Chloe, so the winner is Chloe Chinde.

Alexis, you’re amazing.
2163 days 11 hours ago
rory17
*screeches for a second*

AHHH OH MY GOD THANK YOU!

*runs up to Janelle and hugs her*

I won't let you down!
2163 days 11 hours ago
DJ2722
Oh welp. Late to the party. At least I’m not the last one!

You both did great. Congrats Chloe.

Alexis if I had a steal left, I probably would’ve stolen you but... I don’t so. Sorry to see you go.
2163 days 2 hours ago
QueenMichelle
='/
2159 days 13 hours ago
NicoleF
*claps enthusiastically*

Holy hell...I'm gonna keep this short and sweet.

Alexis should've won and Kasey chose wrong. Chloe, this was beautiful...but boring and, after 3 performances, I haven't loved a single one. Alexis, on the other hand, I liked all 3 but this is the first one I love.

I'm definitely contemplating a steal.
2159 days 13 hours ago
rory17
*laughs a bit*

*talks into the mic* Okay, I guess.

*shrugs and gives a shady look*
2158 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
*Steal*

ALEXIS - WELCOME BACK TO MY TEAM (unless somebody else steals you)
You really did have my favorite audition of the entire thing but had one flounder in the battles, you redeemed yourself here.
2158 days 7 hours ago
NicoleF
*slams steal button*

Not so fast Beck! Alexis this performance was golden, but what's new?! You've been a star since day 1 and I've wanted you so badly! I just know you can win this competition and I wanna be the coach that gets you to the end of this with the crown on your head! You're amazing and I'd be honored and blessed to have you on #TeamAri
2157 days 12 hours ago
QueenMichelle
I love both of you and appreciate those words greatly! But I feel as if I have a not-so-great week, one of the coaches would be there for me more and simply just be more interactive as a coach (this is what I assume) so I'm gonna go with..

#TeamAri

I love you though Beck, it was a win win situation for me.

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!