This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fallen Comerades Ceremony (Nauru)

Topic » Fallen Comerades Ceremony..

2214 days 18 hours ago
hellomynameis347
I'll give each finalist a chance to reflect on the season and it's players. Any other response to this topic will be deleted.

12th: Jakub (Foxy_Piplup) [Buada|3-1-1*-1*|Day 2]
11th: Sharon (sharonawesome13) [Buada|Medevac|Day 4]
10th: Alex (MarioAlex12) [Buada|Medevac|Day 5]
===TRIBE EXPANSION===
9th: Dan (dwipeouts) [Buada-Pandanus|3-2-1*|Day 7]
===TRIBE DISSOLVE===
8th: Cassandra (Cookie_13) [Moqua-Buada-Buada|Medevac|Day 9]
===MERGE/JURY===
7th: James (J2999) [Moqua-Buada-Buada-Yaren|4-2-1|Day 11]
6th: Luke (IceBear) [Moqua-Moqua-Buada-Yaren|5-1|Day 13]
5th: TJ (TJ2807) [Buada-Moqua-Moqua-Yaren|3-2-0**|Day 17]
4th: Shmuggel (Shmuggelberry) [Moqua-Pandanus-Moqua-Yaren|Lost Tiebreaker|Day 18]
3rd: Jack (JackEdgeAKAtheEdge) [Moqua-Pandanus-Buada-Yaren|1-0|Day 18]
2214 days 17 hours ago
FireX
12th: Jakub (Foxy_Piplup)

Omg we never talked and you were eliminated so soon. I hope that i get to compete with you for real 1 day

11th: Sharon (sharonawesome13)
You were inactive and caused my tribe to go to our second tribal. We had the votes to take you out and you were pulled before we did. GL in the future

10th: Alex (MarioAlex12)

Another inact

9th: Dan (dwipeouts)

Dude me you and TJ had such an amazing F3 ALLIANCE. I was so mad and shocked when you got voted out. I though it was me and Tj vs everyone else

8th: Cassandra (Cookie_13)

You came back to late and were pulled. I think you could have played a bigger part in this season had you gave your full effort. Your in my casting so ik you have heart

7th: James (J2999)

Dude i wanted luke gone butvi was blindsided and you got taken out. I am srry we did not get a chance to really be allies long term

6th: Luke (IceBear)

Its no secret i wanted you out and second time was a charm. Getting your allies to blindside you was great. I knes for a fact that you would be in my way of winning if you stayed to long. Your a great person and you took that blindside like a champ. Much respect

5th: TJ (TJ2807)

Well yet again i have to take you out. Its funny cause we are friends and your such a cool dude butvin grouo games i just cant beat you so i take you out. Suoer shocked you and jack did not talk more about me because if you had you would have saw this coming

4th: Shmuggel (Shmuggelberry)

Well you were given a second chance with a TB challenge and flopped. You had the most heart out of anyone. I could see how bad you wanted to stay as i felt the same as you. Sadly 2 many lies and not a smart game move caused you to be 4th

3rd: Jack (JackEdgeAKAtheEdge)

My greatest allie of all time. We made shit happen and made 2 blindsides happen. We should be in F2 together but my paranoia of losing to you got to me. I think that otjer then me that you were MVP material. So many ppl were allies with you and you had to just sit back and watch them vote each other out. The lesson from this is DONT THROW FINAL IMMUNITY NO MATTER WHAT. GG man

open group

Will's Survivor: Kenya (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!