This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7 (Nauru)

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7 (Nauru)

2228 days 16 hours ago
hellomynameis347
COME ON IN GUYS!

Before we get started, X, I'll take it back

*X brings me Immunity Necklace*

Individual Immunity is back up for grabs.

This challenge is simple. Who wants this immunity the most? You'll all be going to this website, and holding this button for as long as possible.

www.holdthebutton.com/

When you think you've got the best score you'll be able to get, you'll send me a screenshot. YOUR ACCOUNT MUST BE VISIBLE ON ANOTHER TAB IN THE SCREENSHOT.

Submissions are due at 10:00 PM tomorrow night. Good luck!

Remember to send confessionals/include me in conversations. I know there's got to be conversations happening without me after last Tribal!
2227 days 17 hours ago
hellomynameis347
CLOSED
I'll go tally results
2227 days 17 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Alright, the results are in.

With a score of 2:01:23...

X WINS IMMUNITY!
2227 days 17 hours ago
FireX
Yassssssss
2227 days 17 hours ago
hellomynameis347
X, come over here.

*Gives X Immunity Necklace*

Congratulations X, you've won immunity and are once again safe from the vote. You also have won an idol clue which you have the option to share with one other person. You will need to publically state if you are planning to share the clue with anyone, and with who.

As for the rest of you, I've got nothing for you. One of you will be the 7th person voted out of Will's Survivor: Nauru.

Grab your torches, Tribal posted later tonight.
2227 days 17 hours ago
FireX
I aint sharing the clue with anyone

open group

Will's Survivor: Kenya (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!