This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules (PLEASE READ!)

Topic » Rules (PLEASE READ!)

2259 days 2 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Just a few rules to go over before the season starts.

1. Inactivity is highly frowned upon. If you do not vote at tribal council, you will receive a self-vote. If you reach two self-votes in a row or 3 self-votes total, you will be immediately removed from the game.

2. The host reserves the right to remove any player from the game for any reason. Just don't do anything absolutely stupid and you should be fine.

3. If it is revealed that you are receiving information about the game from an outside source (Eliminated player, VL member, etc.), you could potentially be removed from the game.

4. There is one idol per tribe to start out. They can be found by guessing the name of a past CBS Survivor contestant. After every challenge win, a clue will be given to help find the idol. You can guess once every day (Resets at midnight EST).

5. PLEASE send confessionals!!! Just say whatever you want about what's going on. It gives the hosts a good idea of the events taking place in the game. Also, all of your confessionals will be revealed during the finale, so everyone can see where everyone's head was at throughout the game.

6. If you are voted out after a certain point in the game, you will join the jury. Make sure you send in a vote for a winner at the end of the game. If need be, the host will have the right to bring in a backup jury member, which will be the last person voted out before the merge.

7. If you have any questions, just ask! I would be happy to answer any questions that any of you have, without exposing any private information.

8. Be sure to include me in any and all conversations! Also, be sure to add me on Skype (hellomynameis347), and include me in any conversations you may have there

Please post the following:
I, (name), understand all of these rules and will follow them during the game.
2258 days 12 hours ago
Cookie_13
I, Cassandra, understand all of these rules and will follow them during the game.
2258 days 11 hours ago
MarioAlex12
I, Alex, understand all of these rules and will follow them during the game.
2258 days 10 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
I, Jakub, understand all of these rules and will follow them during the game
2257 days 12 hours ago
J2999
I, James, understand all of these rules and will follow them during the game
2257 days 10 hours ago
jjvawesomeness0511
I, Jayden, understand all of these rules and will follow them during the game
2257 days 5 hours ago
Shmuggelberry
I,Shmuggel ,understand all of these rules and will follow them during the game
2257 days 3 hours ago
TJ2807
I, TJ,  understand all of these rules and will follow them during the game.

open group

Will's Survivor: Kenya (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!