This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CIRCLE's 7th HOUR!

Topic » CIRCLE's 7th HOUR!

1494 days 4 hours ago
FedeBenna
------------------

After these last 2 hours with very different rules compared to the first ones (we had no Secret Votes), we could now go back with some basic rules again...just a little revisited for this 7th Hour:

---> In this 7th Hour you all have to send me 2 SECRET VOTES each! Obviously to 2 DIFFERENT TARGETS! Only 1 death is required, be calm, not 2 deaths... :P

---> Moreover, I asked DREW (the dead man victim of the Public Voting) to send me his Raking about those Players he liked the most and the least...and, between you all still alive, he told me without knowing the reason of his Ranking that:
- RUBES is the one he liked the most...
- GONZALO is the one he liked the least...

The reason of his Ranking was to give 2 AUTOMATIC IMMUNITIES, that now go rightfully to RUBES & GONZALO! Congrats both of you, ahah...you can't be voted in this 7th Hour! ;)

P.s. GONZALO, are you really so damn lucky?! O.O

---> Here we have again some random Special Skills for you:

- 4x "Let Me See You!" to peek the two Secret Votes sent by a Target of your choice, as well as the Special Skill they got in that Hour. I'll tell you everything at the end of the current Hour.

- 4x "Let Me Say You Something!" to write me a private message that I will copy and send "anonymous" to a Target of your choice. As soon as I read that. You are free to use this Special Skill for the reason you prefer.

- 2x "I Want To Face You!" This Special Skill goes only to the two Players protected by their AUTOMATIC IMMUNITIES...if one of them plays that, they will both go into a Duel Poll facing each other during our next 8th Hour...you can't challenge the others...so, be careful both of you... :O

------------------
1494 days 4 hours ago
FedeBenna
P.s. I will count your Secret Votes only if you send me both of them...not just 1 but 2 of them!
1494 days 3 hours ago
FedeBenna
P.p.s. To whoever is interested, eheh, this is DREW's Ranking...

3 most:
1. Rubes (Rubes) [One of the few people who actually talked to me]
2. Luca (LiukBB) [He and Rubes were the only two people who actually talked to me this whole game]
3. Justin (Girllover101) [I feel like I like him/her the most out of the ones who didn't talk to me]

3 least:
1. Juan (SugarCrash) [I really dislike her outside of the game] DEAD IN PUNISHMENT POLL
2. Gonzalo (Carvalho) [I just don't know him/her at all]
3. Caio (fabianoo) [I just don't know him/her at all] DEAD IN PUNISHMENT POLL
1494 days 3 hours ago
Carvalho
P.s. GONZALO, are you really so damn lucky?! O.O

https://66.media.tumblr.com/ea6e496f994d2c0402ccfe1935fa134c/tumblr_p7egwcSrGQ1vojxp4o4_400.gifv
1493 days 4 hours ago
FedeBenna
*an alarm suddenly burnsts into the room*
THE 7TH HOUR HAS ENDED...so, here we go with the "Outcome"!
1493 days 4 hours ago
FedeBenna
- Someone used their "Let Me See You!" on TALIANx2 peeking his Secret Votes and Special Skill!

- Someone used their "Let Me Say You Something!" on GONZALO/CHRIS/MALACHI sending them a private anonymous mail!

So, the "Outcome" of this 7th Hour is...
...TALIAN as the most voted one!

(obviously I can't say you the amount of votes as the game wants to let you doubtful)

TALIAN, you have to die...
1493 days 4 hours ago
FedeBenna
*an electric beam hits TALIAN full, causing his instant death*
1493 days 4 hours ago
FedeBenna
(our next 8th Hour will start later on, in some hours in real life...sorry but I'm going to sleep now... XD)

open group

CIRCLE (Season 2) [coming soon]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!