This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CIRCLE's 6th HOUR!

Topic » CIRCLE's 6th HOUR!

1495 days 12 hours ago
FedeBenna
------------------
My dear Players, unfortunately I have to tell you that this 6th Hour will not be played like it was planned...that's because of too many "abstentionists" in the previous 5th Hour...so, let me explain you what's going to happen...

Those "abstentionists" are:
- CAIO
- JUAN
- JUSTIN
- LUCA
- MALACHI
- RUBES

We're going to make them deal with a punishment that will last for all the 6th Hour...

Accordingly, it's easy to guess that all the Players who actively played in the 5th Hour are safe and will not have to do anything, they get a sort of Rest Hour (but they still can root for their favourite "abstentionist" if they would like to)!
------------------
1495 days 12 hours ago
FedeBenna
------------------
As you have already seen, in this 1st Season we are having a Tie-Break Poll each time we get a Tie or a Punishment involving more than a single Player...so I find myself forced to use that method this time too to Punish those "abstentionists"...best I can do is to modify that kind of Poll a little...eheheh...and that's what I'm doing now!

In this 6th Hour, we are going to have...TWO POLLS & TWO DEATHS!
My dear "abstentionists", 2 of you will be killed at the end of the current Hour! I'm sorry but this is the right punishment for missing that Public Voting in the 5th Hour! No excuses!

You have been divided in 2 different polls of 3 Players each, randomly...and the Player who will get the lowest % of votes in each Poll will be killed... So resulting in those 2 deaths I said...

GROUP (A): JUAN/LUCA/RUBES
https://tengaged.com/group/9338-circle-season-1-5th-hour/poll/who-deserves-stay-alive-a-149263

GROUP (B): CAIO/JUSTIN/MALACHI
https://tengaged.com/group/9338-circle-season-1-5th-hour/poll/who-deserves-stay-alive-b-149264

Good Luck everyone...
------------------
1494 days 18 hours ago
Girllover101
lmao save me :x
1494 days 17 hours ago
Carvalho
omg
1494 days 12 hours ago
FedeBenna
*an alarm suddenly burnsts into the room*
THE 6TH HOUR HAS ENDED...so, here we go with the "Outcome"!
1494 days 12 hours ago
FedeBenna
Our Punishment Poll about our Group (A) shows us that...
...RUBES deserves to stay alive with 40% of votes...
...LUCA deserves to stay alive with 40% of votes...
...congrats both of you on staying!

I'm sorry JUAN, but you got 20% of votes...

Our Punishment Poll about our Group (B) shows us that...
...MALACHI deserves to stay alive with 41.2% of votes...
...JUSTIN deserves to stay alive with 35.3% of votes...
...congrats both of you on staying!

I'm sorry CAIO, but you got 23.5% of votes...
1494 days 12 hours ago
FedeBenna
Unfortunately, JUAN & CAIO have to die...

*an electric beam hits both JUAN & CAIO full, causing their instant death*

open group

CIRCLE (Season 2) [coming soon]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!