This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CIRCLE's 5th HOUR!

Topic » CIRCLE's 5th HOUR!

1496 days 2 hours ago
FedeBenna
------------------
Eheheh...my dear Players, I have to tell you that this 5th Hour will be very different from the previous ones!! So, forget about all the rules you followed until now...you will not receive any Special Skill and you will not necessarily have the right to express your Secret Vote like you did before...

What's going to happen? How are you going to play in this 5th Hour?
Here we go with this Hour's rules!!!
------------------
1496 days 2 hours ago
FedeBenna
------------------
First of all, some of you have secretly been chosen to get an "AUTOMATIC IMMUNITY" for this 5th Hour! These lucky Players just have to thank the already dead ones, as I asked each one of them to write me a Ranking of their favourite between you all still alive, without an apparent reason to them...unfortunately, just few of them replied until now (PIETRO was almost replying but then went offline, so I can't wait anymore for his one), so just few of you got this Bonus:

18th AJ -> ...nobody...
17th HONEY -> AUTOMATIC IMMUNITY to GONZALO!
16th STORMER -> ...nobody...
15th PIETRO -> ...nobody...
14th JOSHUA -> AUTOMATIC IMMUNITY to MALACHI!

Congrats to both GONZALO and MALACHI, who can't be voted in this 5th Hour! You are safe!
------------------
1496 days 2 hours ago
FedeBenna
------------------
Then, the other important news that I must tell you all is...your Secret Votes in this 5th Hour, become PUBLIC VOTES!!

You still have to send me your Secret Votes by private mail like you did before, but at the end of the current Hour, I will PUBLICLY show each received vote with its corresponding sender!!

Moreover, just the name of your Target will not be enough...this time you also have to write me a sort of JUSTIFICATION, that will be also PUBLICLY shown!!

(P.s. Both GONZALO and MALACHI have to follow these rules too...sending me their votes...)
------------------
1496 days 2 hours ago
Carvalho
omg :o
thanks honey :)
1496 days ago
FedeBenna
(P.s. I didn't tell this before but, obviously, as this 5th Hour is very important because of the system with Public Votes and Justifications...whoever will not vote will probably get nommed too, together with the most voted Player...eheh...don't say that loud...eheh...

In that case, it will not be a 1h irl flash Tie-Break poll...but something different...)
1495 days 2 hours ago
FedeBenna
*an alarm suddenly burnsts into the room*
THE 5TH HOUR HAS ENDED...so, here we go with the "Outcome"!
1495 days 2 hours ago
FedeBenna
------------------
List of all the Public Votes received, with their corresponding senders and justifications:

- CHRIS voted for LUCA: "He had pm'd me trying to see if we can work together. I don't know if he is working with anyone else and is a little suspicious."

- DREW voted for JUAN: "I just do not like SugarCrash outside of the game."

- GONZALO voted for DREW: "I have heard for "anonymous" people that you are targeting me and other people that I like, so I think is the best think to get rid of you now :)"

- JACK voted for DREW: "Got votes last round."

- ROSE voted for DREW: "I feel that it's the safe choice based on what I've heard."

- TALIAN voted for DREW: “This place is making me ill. I don’t want to die in here. Better to aim at the weakest ones”

- TRIS voted for DREW: "i was just feeling him Idk what else to say"

So, the "Outcome" of this 5th Hour is...
...DREW as the most voted one!

DREW, you have to die...
------------------
1495 days 2 hours ago
FedeBenna
*an electric beam hits DREW full, causing his instant death*
1495 days 2 hours ago
FedeBenna
------------------
Obviously, as you can see some of you didn't send me their Public Vote (who voluntarily and who for inactivity?)...while it was requested and it was very important to give the best you could do in this 5th Hour...SO, the punishment for those "abstentionists" has to be very tough! You will discover something more about that, during the 6th Hour! Wait for it...you won't get away with this! U.U

Players who will be involved in the punishment (6th Hour):
- CAIO
- JUAN
- JUSTIN
- LUCA
- MALACHI
- RUBES

I'll explain that to you later...
------------------

open group

CIRCLE (Season 2) [coming soon]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!