This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CIRCLE's 4th HOUR!

Topic » CIRCLE's 4th HOUR!

1497 days 15 hours ago
FedeBenna
------------------
Special Skills secretly provided to some of you in this 4th Hour:

14x "Let Me See You!" to peek the secret vote sent by a Target of your choice, as well as the Special Skill they got in that Hour. I'll tell you everything at the end of the current Hour.
YEAH...IN THIS 4TH HOUR YOU WILL ALL GET THIS SPECIAL SKILL TO SPY A TARGET OF YOUR CHOICE!!! But remember that, these infos will be given to you just at the end of the current Hour...

2x "One Less Please!" to remove a possible single vote on a Target of your choice, even yourself, if you are selfish. The effect will be applied during the calculation of the votes received.

2x "One More Please!" to add an additional vote on a Target of your choice, even the one voted with your Secret Vote. The effect will be applied during the calculation of the votes received.

1x "It's Not Your Time!" to save a Target of your choice from a possible death if they are the most voted one, even yourself. Obviously, playing this Special Skill will cause the death of the second most voted one. A dead man is always required.

9x "Let Me Say You Something!" to write me a private message that I will copy and send "anonymous" to a Target of your choice. As soon as I read that. You are free to use this Special Skill for the reason you prefer.

You will be provided of them by private mails, if you have been randomly selected (Random.org). Feel free to share or not with others what you get.
------------------
1497 days 15 hours ago
FedeBenna
Obviously, as you can notice, at the end of the 3rd Hour we got our punishment for the "Keep Talking" Task...but of the 4 silent players, only 2 got saved by our Audience! We didn't want 2 deaths in that punishment, so...here it is explained what's going to happen about them 2:

- Both PIETRO & CAIO, could NOT be voted by the rest of you...

- Both PIETRO & CAIO, could NOT be targeted by any Special Skill, from others and from themself too...

- Both PIETRO & CAIO, could STILL use their Secret Votes and Special Skills on others...

- A NEW POLL WILL BE  NOW OPENED AND WILL LAST UNTIL THE END OF THIS 4TH CURRENT HOUR...AT THE END OF THE POLL, ONE OF THEM WILL BE KILLED BY OUR AUDIENCE, BECOMING THE 15TH DEAD MAN REQUIRED BEFORE THE VICTIM OF THE 4TH HOUR!!!
1497 days 15 hours ago
FedeBenna
Correction in number of Special Skills that will be provided to you:

15x "Let Me See You!"
2x "One Less Please!"
2x "One More Please!"
1x "It's Not Your Time!"
10x "Let Me Say You Something!"
1496 days 15 hours ago
FedeBenna
*an alarm suddenly burnsts into the room*
THE 4TH HOUR HAS ENDED...so, here we go with the "Outcome"!
1496 days 15 hours ago
FedeBenna
Our "Tie-Break" for the "Keep Talking" Task's punishment, shows us that CAIO deserves to stay alive with 58.3% of votes...
...congrats CAIO on staying!

Unfortunately, PIETRO has to die with 41.7% of votes...
...sorry PIETRO, you are the 4th dead man required by the game!
1496 days 15 hours ago
FedeBenna
*an electric beam hits PIETRO full, causing his instant death*
1496 days 15 hours ago
FedeBenna
- Someone used their "Let Me See You!" on LUCAx2/JOSHUAx2/DREW/JUSTIN/CHRIS/MALACHIx2 peeking their Secret Vote and Special Skill!

- Someone used their "One More Please!" on DREW giving him 1 additional Vote!

- Someone used their "One Less Please!" on DREW removing him 1 possible Vote!

- Someone used their "It's Not Your Time!" on TALIAN giving him Immunity in this Hour!

- Someone used their "Let Me Say You Something!" on DREWx2/LUCAx2/TRIS/GONZALO sending them a private anonymous mail!

So, the "Outcome" of this 4th Hour is...
...JOSHUA & DREW as the most voted ones!

(obviously I can't say you the amount of votes as the game wants to let you doubtful)

Do we have another tie-break?! The 4th Hour too?! Wooow... That's so weird that you can give all these ties in such a similar group game... O.O
Btw, here we go with the "Tie-Break" between them!
https://tengaged.com/group/9338-circle-season-1-4th-hour/poll/who-deserves-stay-alive-149254
Our audience can now vote too! So ask people outside to help you staying alive! Good luck...you have just 1 real hour from now ("Tie-Break" will always be a flash voting)!
1496 days 14 hours ago
FedeBenna
Our "Tie-Break" shows us that DREW deserves to stay alive with 57.1% of votes...
...congrats DREW on staying!

Unfortunately, JOSHUA has to die with 42.9% of votes...
...sorry JOSHUA, you are the 5th dead man required by the game!

open group

CIRCLE (Season 2) [coming soon]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!