This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CIRCLE's 2nd HOUR!

Topic » CIRCLE's 2nd HOUR!

1499 days 17 hours ago
FedeBenna
1499 days 17 hours ago
FedeBenna
------------------
Special Skills secretly provided to some of you in this 2nd Hour:

3x "Let Me See You!" to peek the secret vote sent by a Target of your choice, as well as the Special Skill they got in that Hour. I'll tell you everything at the end of the current Hour.
2x "One Less Please!" to remove a possible single vote on a Target of your choice, even yourself, if you are selfish. The effect will be applied during the calculation of the votes received.
2x "One More Please!" to add an additional vote on a Target of your choice, even the one voted with your Secret Vote. The effect will be applied during the calculation of the votes received.
1x "It's Not Your Time!" to save a Target of your choice from a possible death if they are the most voted one, even yourself. Obviously, playing this Special Skill will cause the death of the second most voted one. A dead man is always required.

You will be provided of them by private mails, if you have been randomly selected (Random.org). Feel free to share or not with others what you get.
------------------
1499 days 16 hours ago
FedeBenna
P. S. Obviously this Hour too will last 24h irl...like always will be...
1498 days 17 hours ago
FedeBenna
*an alarm suddenly burnsts into the room*
THE 2ND HOUR HAS ENDED...so, here we go with the "Outcome"!
1498 days 17 hours ago
FedeBenna
- Someone used their "Let Me See You!" on JOSHUA/LUCA/CAIO peeking their Secret Vote and Special Skill!

- Nobody used their "One More Please!" Special Skill!

- Someone used their "One Less Please!" on RUBES/PIETRO removing them 1 possible Vote!

- Someone used their "It's Not Your Time!" on DREW giving him Immunity in the current Hour!

So, the "Outcome" of this 2nd Hour is...
...HONEY as the most voted ones!

(obviously I can't say you the amount of votes as the game wants to let you doubtful)

HONEY, you have to die, sorry...
1498 days 17 hours ago
FedeBenna
*an electric beam hits HONEY full, causing his instant death*

open group

CIRCLE (Season 2) [coming soon]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!