This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CIRCLE's 1st HOUR!

Topic » CIRCLE's 1st HOUR!

1501 days 6 hours ago
FedeBenna
Here we go players...the game can finally start! ^^

You have been captured and imprisoned, there is no way to escape. Your goal is to survive, just that, at the expense of other players captured with you. Just one of you will be the winner, earning the right to live (and also the guaranteed gift prize).

Remember that each Hour (about 24hours irl) one of you will probably die. That will be determined by you all, with your secret votes like explained in the rules. So each Hour you have all the time you will need to send me your private vote by private mail, remember to write me the name of your target correctly. When I will receive all of your votes, or at the end of the Hour, I will then announce the dead player.

Some Special Skills will be also provided to some of you, each Hour, randomly...use them carefully... If some of them are applied, I will say that too at the end of the Hour. But just the effect and the target, not the player who used them.
1501 days 6 hours ago
FedeBenna
*an electronic voice breaks the silence in your darkened room*
<<IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP! COME ON! THE GAME STARTS NOW!>>

*some electronic interferences*
<<We need you to determine who, between you all, deserves to stay alive...just one of you...it's your choice to make...be respectful of our game...do your duty and just obey...thanks...>>

*you all wake up with this electronic voice resounding in your heads, you find yourself in a darkened room, arranged in a concentric circle around a black dome, standing on red lightened circles...before you are able to react that voice tells you some last infos*
<<Don't leave your circles...or you will instantly die...trust us...also, a dead man will be required each hour...you can't do anything to avoid that...and how will you determine who dies? You will discover that on your own...>>
1501 days 5 hours ago
Carvalho
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8ofvLdkYgJ4/W0bBv2jqDJI/AAAAAAAAAL8/8LB8o1_YFZMTvS1TZrDGzgKrVzJUOBUjQCLcBGAs/s1600/636031510324924342499193469_wake-up.gif
1501 days 5 hours ago
FedeBenna
------------------
Special Skills secretly provided to half of you in this 1st Hour:

3x "Let Me See You!" to peek the secret vote sent by a Target of your choice, as well as the Special Skill they got in that Hour. I'll tell you everything at the end of the current Hour.
3x "One Less Please!" to remove a possible single vote on a Target of your choice, even yourself, if you are selfish. The effect will be applied during the calculation of the votes received.
3x "One More Please!" to add an additional vote on a Target of your choice, even the one voted with your Secret Vote. The effect will be applied during the calculation of the votes received.

You will be provided of them by private mails, if you have been randomly selected (Random.org). Feel free to share or not with others what you get.
------------------
1500 days 21 hours ago
real_doctor_honey
1500 days 6 hours ago
FedeBenna
*an alarm suddenly burnsts into the room*
THE 1ST HOUR HAS ENDED...so, here we go with the "Outcome"!
1500 days 6 hours ago
FedeBenna
- Someone used their "Let Me See You!" on LUCA/JUSTIN/GONZALO peeking their Secret Vote and Special Skill!

- Someone used their "One More Please!" on LUCA/AJ giving them 1 additional Vote!

- Someone used their "One Less Please!" on JOSHUA/ROSE removing them 1 possible Vote!

So, the "Outcome" of this 1st Hour is...
...AJ & LUCA as the most voted ones!

(obviously I can't say you the amount of votes as the game wants to let you doubtful)

Do we have already to face a tie-break?! The 1st Hour?! Wooow...
So, here we go with our first "Tie-Break" between them!
https://tengaged.com/group/9338-circle-season-1/poll/who-deserves-stay-alive-149224
Our audience can now vote too! So ask people outside to help you staying alive! Good luck...you have just 1 real hour from now ("Tie-Break" will always be a flash voting)!
1500 days 4 hours ago
FedeBenna
Our "Tie-Break" shows us that LUCA deserves to stay alive with 63.6% of votes...
...congrats LUCA on staying!

Unfortunately, AJ has to die with 36.4% of votes...
...sorry AJ, you are the first dead man required by the game!
1500 days 4 hours ago
FedeBenna
*an electric beam hits AJ full, causing his instant death*
1500 days 4 hours ago
Carvalho
FedeBenna
*an electric beam hits AJ full, causing his instant death*

LOL

open group

CIRCLE (Season 2) [coming soon]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!