This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CIRCLE's Rules!

Topic » CIRCLE's Rules!

1508 days 5 hours ago
FedeBenna
This First Season of "CIRCLE" will be very easy to play and to understand, in fact will be almost like in the movie...a sequence of deaths established only by your Secret Votes...then, if we will have more Seasons the game will obviously improve with more Game Mechanics, be sure of that! (if you already know me, you saw that in my other Group Game "ROOM-25") Btw, I could also add some of them during the game, if I would like to...

Each Round of the game represents an Hour and has its specific Topic, where you will find all the infos about that Round. Whatever will occur in that Hour will be written there. Don't worry... :P

You are really invited to chat a lot with others in the Topic of the current Hour, as well as by private mails like whispering each other, in order to socialize and get to know you better. That will be very helpful in your Secret Votes, determining the dead of the current Hour. Make your alliances and betrayals...eheh...

Then, you will usually be asked to set a Secret Vote on the Player you will want to see dead. That will be done by private mails to me or by poll, that will be decided later. Obviously, the one with the most votes becomes the dead Player of that Hour, who is out and must not write anymore in the various Topics (except for off-game Topics if there will be any). However, they still have to write me by private mail a ranking of the players still alive, about who they would like to see winning the season. The reason is unknown for now.
1508 days 4 hours ago
FedeBenna
In this First Season an easy twist that will be probably applied is the following...the Black Dome situated in the middle of the Circle, each Round/Hour, will give to few of the Players a Special Skill, secretly...and they will be able to use it or not on their choice, just for that Round. If they want they still could publicly/privately say or bluff their Special Skill to others. But remember that each Round those Special Skills will be given randomly only to few of the alive Players! Obviously, they will not be given towards the end of the game, as they could become too strong against who will not receive them...

Some example of Special Skills:
- "It's Not Your Time!" to save a target of their choice from a possible death, if they are the most voted one
- "The Hour Has Come!" to put a target of their choice in front of a possible death, together with the most voted one
- "Let Me See You!" to peek the vote sent by a target of their choice, as well as the Special Skill they got in that Round
- "One Less Please!" to remove a possible single vote on a target of their choice
- "One More Please!" to add an additional vote on a target of their choice

Moreover, I was missing to say you that if a play-off will occur, due to some Players with the same amount of votes or "The Hour Has Come!" Special Skill, the dead man will be decided by a poll that will involve all Tengaged's users, publicly! Eheh...so be nice to our audience too...
1502 days 21 hours ago
FedeBenna
P.S. It's a non-live game...so each Round/Hour will last approximately 24 hours in real life...don't worry, you will have enough time to chat with others and to send me your votes!
1501 days 1 hour ago
FedeBenna
P.P.S. Once a Secret Vote is sent...you can't change it...so be sure of what you are doing!

open group

CIRCLE (Season 2) [coming soon]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!