This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cast Reveal

Topic » Cast Reveal

2280 days ago
Kaseyhope101
Tomorrow, Sunday, 2/4, at 8 PM est.

Attendance isn’t mandatory, and the actual premiere will be decided with a cast consensus.

The teams will be revealed too, but the first challlenge will be coinciding with the premiere instead - which will likely be Monday or Tuesday

Obviously these challenges and such aren’t live but activity is obviously important to not get fired, so if you’re gonna miss the actual premiere/challenge you’ll have to make up time with communication, or you’re probably fired
2279 days 22 hours ago
Loopspeare
Can I be myself as an online celebrity? The Celebrity Apprentice casts D-listers anyway, and since my ROBLOX Survivor game was popular, I could be one of those washed up stars. LOL
2277 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Sorry for the delay, I was busy cuz forgot about the super bowl oop!

Female Team :
Britney Spears - Kelly0412
Joanne the scammer - Sloth_Roman
Bella Thorne - iichaoskimmy
Ariana Grande - MJFJUNE
Azealia Banks - Zuelke

Male Team :
Zach Rance -  Burgerman2929292
Arnold Schwarzenegger - Bjorn
Kevin Durant - Cryptspartan
Donald Trump - Obstreperous
Loopspeare - Loopspeare

WHEN SHOULD THE FIRST CHALLENGE TAKE PLACE?

It’ll be semi live cuz like they’re team project challenges that require multi tasking and team work, but when should it start?

I’m thinking either tonight or tomorrow 7/8 PM est, but I really have a really wide schedule any time could work
2277 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Btw communication is key so if you’d like to post your Skypes, here ya go!
2277 days 21 hours ago
Kelly0412
that time works for me

kelly0412_tengaged
2277 days 20 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Sloth_Roman
2277 days 20 hours ago
Zuelke
zuelketengaged
2277 days 20 hours ago
Loopspeare
Skype is crap and I'd rather not use it. Anyone use Discord?
2277 days 18 hours ago
MJFJUNE
mjfjune
2277 days 18 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I’ll post the challenge tonight at 8 PM est. It’ll be due in exactly 24 hours from that time

The boardroom will be 9 PM est. Tomorrow, where activity is preferred - if that’s a problem, please inform me cuz it’s much more live than the challenges and activity could make or break your game
2277 days 17 hours ago
Cryptspartan
live:cryptisking
2277 days 17 hours ago
Loopspeare
Oh crap. I hate short tasks. LOL
2277 days 11 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
8est is late :/

open group

The NEW Kasey’s Celebrity Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!