This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Celebrity Apps

Topic » Celebrity Apps

2277 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Celebrity face claim name (the celebrity you’re choosing to be for this game - A REAL CELEBRITY) -

Famous for? -

Gender (could impact the teams) -

Why do you think you can be the next Celebrity Apprentice?! -

Will you participate in team challenge cuz if not you’re gonna be fired! -

Will you show up for boardrooms cuz if not you could be fired! -

What times (est.) would be best for boardrooms cuz challenges will not be live duh cuz it’s the Apprentice not Survivor - 

Okay that’s about all for this!

Premiere will be within the next week more info TBD
2277 days 5 hours ago
Kelly0412
Celebrity face claim name (the celebrity you’re choosing to be for this game - A REAL CELEBRITY) - Britney Spears

Famous for? - singer

Gender (could impact the teams) - woman

Why do you think you can be the next Celebrity Apprentice?! - well duh why wouldnt i be miss hope101

Will you participate in team challenge cuz if not you’re gonna be fired! - yeah

Will you show up for boardrooms cuz if not you could be fired! - yeah

What times (est.) would be best for boardrooms cuz challenges will not be live duh cuz it’s the Apprentice not Survivor -  like anytime

2277 days 3 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Celebrity face claim name (the celebrity you’re choosing to be for this game - A REAL CELEBRITY) - Joanne the scammer
Famous for? - being a legendary white Caucasian woman

Gender (could impact the teams) - female duh

Why do you think you can be the next Celebrity Apprentice?! - cos she smart

Will you participate in team challenge cuz if not you’re gonna be fired! - yes legend

Will you show up for boardrooms cuz if not you could be fired! - yes legend

What times (est.) would be best for boardrooms cuz challenges will not be live duh cuz it’s the Apprentice not Survivor -  I’m gmt so earlier

2277 days 3 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Celebrity face claim name (the celebrity you’re choosing to be for this game - A REAL CELEBRITY) - Zach Rance

Famous for? - Being the best Big Brother contestant.

Gender (could impact the teams) - Boy

Why do you think you can be the next Celebrity Apprentice?! -  Becuase I’m awesome.

Will you participate in team challenge cuz if not you’re gonna be fired! - I may. Depends if I’m lazy or not.

Will you show up for boardrooms cuz if not you could be fired! -  yes I will

What times (est.) would be best for boardrooms cuz challenges will not be live duh cuz it’s the Apprentice not Survivor -  I could probably make 5-6 pm

2277 days 3 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
Face claim - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zBvOx4agv5w
Bella Thorne
Famous for? - actor

Gender (could impact the teams) - Femlae

Why do you think you can be the next Celebrity Apprentice? - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ7vBEp34Wg
*flips magnificent hair*

Will you participate in team challenge cuz if not you’re gonna be fired! - oaky

Will you show up for boardrooms cuz if not you could be fired! - Fnie

What times (est.) would be best for boardrooms cuz challenges will not be live duh cuz it’s the Apprentice not Survivor -  GMT

Okay that’s about all for this! - Tnhak yuo

2277 days 2 hours ago
Loopspeare
I'd play this but I can't be bothered to pick a celebrity. lol
2277 days 2 hours ago
Bjorn
Celebrity face claim name (the celebrity you’re choosing to be for this game - A REAL CELEBRITY) - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Famous for? - Movies, Body-Building

Gender (could impact the teams) - Male

Why do you think you can be the next Celebrity Apprentice?! - Of course I will be. I am the Governator!

Will you participate in team challenge cuz if not you’re gonna be fired! - Yes

Will you show up for boardrooms cuz if not you could be fired! - Yes

What times (est.) would be best for boardrooms cuz challenges will not be live duh cuz it’s the Apprentice not Survivor - 7-12 PM EST

2276 days 7 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Celebrity face claim name (the celebrity you’re choosing to be for this game - A REAL CELEBRITY) - Ariana Grande

Famous for? - Singing / Acting

Gender (could impact the teams) - Female

Why do you think you can be the next Celebrity Apprentice?! - I am a social and creative player which is why I think I will thrive in this game

What times (est.) would be best for boardrooms cuz challenges will not be live duh cuz it’s the Apprentice not Survivor -  Any time past 4 EST. I'll let you know if that changes

2275 days 21 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Celebrity face claim name (the celebrity you’re choosing to be for this game - A REAL CELEBRITY) - Kevin Durant

Famous for? - Playing basketball, winning NBA MVP, is a current NBA Champion

Why do you think you can be the next Celebrity Apprentice?! - I've already won an NBA Championship and an MVP. How hard can this be?

What times (est.) would be best for boardrooms cuz challenges will not be live duh cuz it’s the Apprentice not Survivor -  8 pm EST - 1 am EST
2275 days 20 hours ago
Obstreperous
Celebrity face claim name (the celebrity you’re choosing to be for this game - A REAL CELEBRITY) - The whole celebrity thing is dumb and I'd prefer it if it was like... not. But Donald Trump!

Famous for? - Reality TV personality and president of basically America?

Why do you think you can be the next Celebrity Apprentice?! - He legit hosted the apprentice!

Will you participate in team challenge cuz if not you’re gonna be fired! - ye

Will you show up for boardrooms cuz if not you could be fired! - ye

What times (est.) would be best for boardrooms cuz challenges will not be live duh cuz it’s the Apprentice not Survivor -  like any time after 6pm et to like 11pm et idc
2274 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Apps close tonight at 8 pm est.

open group

The NEW Kasey’s Celebrity Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!