This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bali Applications

Topic » Bali Applications

2281 days 22 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Welcome to Slothy's Survivor Season 1 // Bali

TG Username:
In-Game Name:
Age (Can be made up):
Colour Level:

What type of player are you most like, a social, a strategic, or a physical player?
What’s your strategy coming into the game?
Do you realize confessionals are crucial to the game? Will you be sending them throughout the course of the season?
How committed will you be to this game, will you be on Tengaged for the whole duration of the season? (1-10)
Which times frames work the best for you? (GMT)
Why should Iconsider your application for this season?
2281 days 11 hours ago
jjvawesomeness0511
TG-jjvawesomeness0511
InGameName-JV
Age-13 and 8 months (I counted wrong in our castings lol)
Color-Orange. Most likely light green when this is finished
Type-60% Social. I will talk to everyone and make sure I am safe in every tribal
39% Very strategic. I like to plan big moves and will Same them when the time is necessary
1% Physical. I am wimpy as fuck. I won't last one second in most comps. I rely on the brainy aspect of survivor.
Stradegy-Talking to everyone. Laying low. Being funny in topics and being friendly. Making tons of allies.
Confessionals-(What's a confessional again?) whatever it is I do
Commited-7.5/10
Time frames-Weekends 8-10 eastern time. Weekdays 3-7-ish eastern time
Why should you consider:Cause I know you and I is awesome. I'll let you join next season of my group
2281 days 11 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
A confessional is when you send me your thought about the game in general. You also send me a confessional at tribal when u vote.
2281 days 11 hours ago
jjvawesomeness0511
OH! That type of confessional. I was thinking big brother when you are evicted or when you tell your thoughts on someone else whom is evicted. How often do I have to do confessional.s?
2281 days 11 hours ago
jjvawesomeness0511
Never mind already answered lol
2268 days 6 hours ago
VanHow10
TG Username: VanHow10
In-Game Name: Tyler
Age (Can be made up): Made Up
Colour Level: Yellow

What type of player are you most like, a social, a strategic, or a physical player?

Mostly social/strategic but I'm generally capable in challenges

What’s your strategy coming into the game?

Play hard. Win

Do you realize confessionals are crucial to the game? Will you be sending them throughout the course of the season?

I am extremely committed to my confessional game.

How committed will you be to this game, will you be on Tengaged for the whole duration of the season? (1-10)

8-10

Which times frames work the best for you? (GMT)

My schedule is not super consistent but evenings in the PST tend to work for me.

Why should I consider your application for this season?

Because you'd hate to miss this opportunity
1910 days 15 hours ago
FireX
TG Username: FireX
In-Game Name: X
Age (Can be made up): real age:19
Color Level: TV Star

What type of player are you most like, a social, a strategic, or a physical player? Physical for sure
What’s your strategy coming into the game? Honestly ima wing it at first like i always do because each cast is different and my first move is gonna be based on that.
Do you realize confessionals are crucial to the game? Yes i mean its a group game so id hope so
Will you be sending them throughout the course of the season? Ofc i will
9 and yes ill be here all season
Which times frames work the best for you? (GMT) uhhh well thats a 5 hour difference from eastern so i guees whenever
Why should I consider your application for this season?

Well we both know even if i dont win i still bring the drama
1908 days 2 hours ago
hygor17
TG Username: Hygor17
In-Game Name: Hygor
Age (Can be made up): 19
Colour Level: white

What’s your strategy coming into the game? strategic cold blood coming for the win sis I'm gonna fuck shit up
Do you realize confessionals are crucial to the game? Will you be sending them throughout the course of the season? yes yess
How committed will you be to this game, will you be on Tengaged for the whole duration of the season? yess totally committed
Which times frames work the best for you? evening
Why should Iconsider your application for this season? because I'm gonna bring the drama you need

open group

Slothy's Survivor Bali (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!