This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Week 8 - Nomination Ceremony

Topic » [S1] Week 8 - Nomination..

2269 days 13 hours ago
Cornelia
As this week’s HoH, Arris it is your responsibility to nominate 2 houseguests for eviction.

Please announce both of your nominations here.
2269 days 13 hours ago
EliotWhi
yass aris :D
2269 days 12 hours ago
Arris
This is the nomination ceremony. It is my responsibility as the Head of Household to nominate two people for eviction. In my nomination box are the keys of the houseguests I am nominating for eviction, I will turn two keys to lock in my nominations and their faces will appear on the memory wall.
2269 days 12 hours ago
Arris
First of all I want to say that it's nothing personal. I came into the game with no alliances, and tried to play as fair as I could. However the recent events concerned me a little bit, showing that there are alliances already formed and some people play aggressively.
2269 days 12 hours ago
Arris
So game wise using this HoH I have to be strategic, which is why my first nominee is Little Mix and the second nominee is smuguy2012. Y'all both strong players, and I've heard from more than one source that you have a f2 deal. Sorry.
2269 days 11 hours ago
Billions
Ty for safety
2269 days 11 hours ago
xShift
Thanks for safety
2269 days 10 hours ago
Question
ty for safetyyyy
2269 days 9 hours ago
EliotWhi
Ty for safety

open group

Cornelia’s Big Brother [S1]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!