This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2266 days 17 hours ago
lhooper902976
Looks like we all agree for once.Neither truly deserved to be here pleading for our votes.
2266 days 17 hours ago
lhooper902976
You both had bad games but, I'm voting on the one that I think did  a better job. Voting now.
2266 days 17 hours ago
Spegelliott
I'm going to wait for a response before i even consider voting.
2266 days 16 hours ago
Wade
mistercokehold8

I have two questions for the two of you. What's your proudest moment in this game, and if you could change anything about how you performed what would it be?

my proudest moment is playing as loyal a game as i could to prove to myself thst u dont always have to backstab to get far..sometimes you can actually play a straight forward game and win

i wish that the time zones were different cause had it been different id have been more active in challenges..as im writung this its 4:43am so had it been a bit better id be more active
2266 days 15 hours ago
Wade
Spegelliott

Ok. Firstly, Wade, you were 1 of my 2 choices to be final two with me because you did very little throughout this game and I think my fellow Jury members see that also. Luca, no one knows how you got there but the least you could do is try and sound like you want to win, why else would you have applied for this game?

Questions: Luca - You played NO social game. You played NO strategic game. You got lucky. I had open communications with you throughout this game, but you were very silent towards me. You gave 1 word answers to group discussions, never offered your own opinion and just followed the crowd. Why was it supposedly up to me to talk to you? Why not try and talk to me first?

Wade- Oh boy. You said one of your moves was getting an alliance to protect you? I set up that alliance of SEVEN players at the start of the game! You were gifted an alliance from day 1, don't pretend like you were even close to being threatened in this game because of not having an alliance. Also you talked about not hiding behind an idol. You participated in a grand total of TWO immunity challenges. You didn't play an "under the radar" game, you weren't ON the radar. My questions to you are very simple. You said you talked Luca out of voting for me at 2 tribal councils. Which ones and would you even have the votes to get that result? In the final 4 tribal council, did you purposely miss the vote to send me home. Yes or No? If no, who were you GOING to vote for?

i think it works both ways..yeah u initiated the alliance but its up to the rest if they want to participate in that alliance. i said yes to that alliancd ti protect myself so that i always am in the majority thats what i meant.

concerning my participation...i know it was lacking but what can i do against time differences...im 2 hours ahead of you and 7 hours ahead of state plus i got a job i have to wake up to...the thing is befofe i applies i had said my conditions and it was said that no its fine so i applied.

concerning when luik wanted you gone? that was early into the merge ...i think it was the third and fourth tribal after the merge..and i had to tell him "luik we need to stick together etc etc etc" so its not like i did nothing

concerning that tribal you got kicked off? i wouldve voted luik based on the fact that he was thinking of flipping on you...so if he could flip on you he might do the same to me in f3 and that scared me ..so i wouldve votes luik out cause i was more assured u wouldve take me further

and no i did not do it on purpose....i did have tests that i needes to do and if u dont believe me i can send you my test dates..i literally had to study my butt off thats why i didnt vote ....and i take blame for that cause i shoulve been on but i had to study for the test to bettee my future
2266 days 15 hours ago
Wade
Jive

First off, Congratulations to the both of you but congratulations as well to the jury who clearly played a better game than either of you two.聽

Luca - Had you not won that last Immunity Challenge, I think you would still be sitting here sinceyou are less likely to win this game. So my question for you is (i) What was your game plan coming into this game and how did you adapt to the dynamics and sudden changes in the game; (ii) Do you think you were in control of the game and how? (iii) How would you compare your gameplay with Wade's? What was your edge? What was his? (iv) Why should I not vote for you?

Wade - I think I am most bitter of you coming into the Finale because I felt that you did nothing in the game but ride in the cottails of your alliance - an alliance you were in AT THE START OF THIS FCKING GAME!!!! So now explain to me how you (i) social and (ii) strategic gameplay helped you reached this far if there's any.

To both of you, don't be proud of yourselves. You did not earn this spot. You got lucky. The moment I got voted out, I was rotting for James or Logan. James was right, you both weren't under the radar. I don't know if you even know how to play this game. You barely talk and participate in challenges so don't take credit for it.

the thing is people expect bif moves and people expecf you to also be good at challenges but nobody ever takes into consideration the small moves that lead up to the course of the game

look im going to be honest....and my honesty might cost you to vote for me but ima keep it 100

social works both ways...you say i was not very active socially however i taked a lot with james about strategy i talked with luik about who to vote for...i talked to logan as well about the game and i remember talking to you too in another game.so if u ask any of those juries i was fully aware of the game.
so strategically i was one of the people in my alliance who came up with voting strategies ..almost every tribal i asked and advised my tribe how we should vote and most of the time my advice was utilised so i never just sat waiting for instructions i was active in my approach and james knows it...logan knows it...luik knows it so socially i made my tribe trust me by including them in whatever gameplay i was thinking as well as getting their trust..cause if they didnt trust me i wont be sitting here

strategically i feel that my percieved weakness is proberly my best strategy..cause lets be honest..had i been more active and better in challenges whos going to take me to f2? il tell you...NO ONE

i didnt on purposely be inact..it was cause of time diff..however the more the game went on the more i realised that its an effective strategy cause if the chips are down nobody is ever going to say "vote wade" they would target each other and id go further and that happened as i predicted...so yeah call me weak..call me a goat..hell you can even call me pathetic but it got me here directly or indirectly. something worked for me and  if its weakness then yeah il take it cause it was my strategy..a good strategy that got me here . but atleast i was socially active and aware..as much as i love luik he wasnt so i deserve the vote more
2266 days 15 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Wade

This isn鈥檛 the best question but would you join my group game if I vote you to win? I keep asking you to join but you keep ignoring my mails.
2266 days 15 hours ago
Wade
i do apologise...ignoring your emails is a sign of disrespecf and im sorry for that cause i try to answer every1

look i will join the groupgame but my obly concern is time diff....if u say time diff dont matter then il join no problem
...lol hope you will vote for me still馃槉and i like burgers too if that will help loool
2266 days 10 hours ago
Spegelliott
vote cast.
2266 days 10 hours ago
LiukBB
Mistercoke : Overall i am very proud of having received very few votes throughout the game.
If i go back i would have been definitely more vocal and trying a bit hard socially ad much as I tried on physical level

James- I applied this game for fun as I do for the other games. I didnt even think of coming so far and I agree I didnt play a good game but here I am now.
Yea I dont think i was going to b猫 in f2 had Logan or Wade winning.
I was very silent towards the game towards the Alliance because I didnt completely put my trust in you and since in Survivor things are getting leaked i thought It could b猫 a smart choice. I was thinking of flipping many times but i Looked Around and the numbers were Just in there .
In a personal level James I thought You were the ring leader of the Alliance and that You had side deals with Pretty much everyone. Wade told me You and him were very close so Im confident You werent gonna take me to the very end. You seemed untrustable in my eyes and thats why I decided not to talk to You.

Jive : I know I was lucky and I admit that and I honestly didnt think I could have made in there. Also tra i live in Europe so the live challenges were quote hard for me but did I really Need immunity ? I wasnt that much of a target so why putting myself in a dangerous spot.
I know how to play this game sjnce I won an other Survivor playing a completely different style so yea I know how this works.
I was never in control of the game because I put myself in a position where I had to following rather than doing in order to stay alive. As My application I played this like Woo (goddess King) .
That wasnt my strategy coming in this game. I wanted to b猫 vocal and strategize more but After merge I thought I couldnt have played this style because had Inflipped I would have got 8th. So I had to rely tonthis alliance to Survive.
I think Wade played better in the social game. He had talks more than i did and He came ti final 3 with 2 people Who could have taken him in the final. He is smart yea.
Mine was trying to b猫 a Number for everyone and not looking like I was dangerous to anyone.
You shouldnt vote for me because I didnt play at my best . I think genuinely Wade did better than me.
2266 days 9 hours ago
Wade
thanks luik馃槻

im shooked ....but thanks for saying that

guys luik doesnt want to win...i want to win

please vote for me..someone that really wants to win

luik...whatever happens i think your a great person and if we lived closer i could see us as friends but your in the f2..you should fight to win..not bassically quit ...
2266 days 8 hours ago
LiukBB
I am fighting wade. Jive asked me " why shouldn't I vote for you" and i was answering to that question
2266 days 7 hours ago
Wade
ohk my friend
2266 days 5 hours ago
Jive
Thank you. Goodluck to both of you
2266 days 5 hours ago
Wade
thanks jive

open group

R&L's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!