This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2

Topic » Tribal Council #2

2302 days 15 hours ago
RL10
Tribal Council will begin on Thursday January 31st at 9 PM EST. Plz send in your votes by 8 PM EST. If you want to answer a question, plz comment below.
2302 days 15 hours ago
RedsKanto
i want a question
2302 days 15 hours ago
lhooper902976
sure
2302 days 15 hours ago
RL10
Kyle, this tribe is going to it's second tribal council, last time you guys voted based on activity, do you vote the same way or is there more to this tribal this time around?

Logan, you were very involved with the last immunity challenge and deserved a lot of credit from the other tribe. How do you vote this tribal when you and Kyle were the only ones involved this last challenge?
2302 days 14 hours ago
lhooper902976
Simple, get rid of the weak link in this tribe, we need a strong enough tribe to have a chance to win the next immunity.
2302 days 12 hours ago
RedsKanto
I agree with Logan in this case. We dont need a Matsing situation
2302 days 12 hours ago
Wade
hey team..when last have u heard from mace?
2302 days 12 hours ago
Wade
id like a question
2302 days 11 hours ago
RL10
Wade, do you feel like you could be a possible target due to your activity?
2302 days 10 hours ago
Wade
possibly but atleast im here....i saw someone was inact for a few days

thats not good
2301 days 14 hours ago
RL10
*Chikara tribe walks in*
2301 days 14 hours ago
RL10
Welcome once again Chikara tribe to tribal council, for the second time in this game, you will be voting someone out of this game and with that said, it it time to vote.
2301 days 14 hours ago
RL10
*Everyone goes to vote*
Alright I'll go tally the votes.
2301 days 14 hours ago
RL10
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
Okay. Once the votes are read the decision is final person voted out would be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
2301 days 14 hours ago
RL10
First Vote
Mace
2301 days 14 hours ago
RL10
Second Vote
Kyle

open group

R&L's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!