This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2257 days ago
RL10
I will now bring in the members of our jury. Kyle, Burger, Jayden, Brandon, Jive, Samuel, James and Logan, voted out at the last tribal.
2257 days ago
RL10
Well, Luca and Wade, congratulations. You have done what 14 other people couldn't do and that is make it to the end. That's already an accomplishment on its own, but now the game shifts to the jury, 8 people you had a hand in voting out, eho will decide which one of you will win this game.
2256 days 23 hours ago
RL10
This is how the final tribal will work. You will first each get an opportunity to have some opening remarks on why you deserve to win this game. Once you have both finished your speeches, I will open it up to the jury, where they can ask any questions they want to ask to each of you. Then the jury has until Wednesday at 9 PM EST to decide who they would like to win this game. Reunion will take place on Friday at an unscheduled time. Good luck to the both of you and may the best person win the first season of this series.
2256 days 14 hours ago
LiukBB
Me and Wade were a final Two from the beginning and we made It to the end yay.
My gameplay was simple: I Just shopper Elliott Logan and Wade till final 4. At final 3 i won immunity and took my f2 .
IVote for me for the lolz. Grats Wade
2256 days 13 hours ago
Wade
hey guys...so we all know how survivor works right..you outwit,outplay and outlast and thats what i did

i never hid behind immunity wins. i relied on myself and my social and loyal gameplay. i feel that i deserve to win because i was more strategic in voting strategy..i was more social and i was loyal. when i made a promice i kept it...

i also want to say that me being a South African..i dont meet many people and this game has not only given me a way to play survivor but to also meet difderent people and different cultures and i came to respect them and you guys because of it

im proud to have played eith everyone of you and i hope you guys choose me
2256 days 12 hours ago
RL10
Alright jury, you may begin asking questions here
2256 days 12 hours ago
jjvawesomeness0511
Alright Wade,
Compared to Luca, how was your reliability on being social and stradegy greater than Luca's.
Luca took you along with him, but how do you think you outwitted and outplayed more than him?
2256 days 10 hours ago
Wade
i outwitted him with my words....many times he wanted to get rid of james and id always talk him out of it ..twice in fact because it was better for my gameplay to have james stick longer and he didnt realise that

also id be more vocal in who we should vote with and hed tag along

yes i agree him winning immunity in f3 guarenteed me f2 however i talked him into taking me instead of logan and that is how i outwitted him

by outplaying him is where i was more social then him..i feel that socially i played a better game because hes only sitting here becauss he has immunity..had he not have immunity he wouodnt be here..so i feel i had to woke harder to get here..yeah i didnt win immunity but jist the fact that i didnt win any proved that it was harder for me to get here then him because i never had protection..i had to rely on my social strenght to guide me here where he didnt make much use of it
2256 days 9 hours ago
lhooper902976
Alright, time to state facts in this game. Luca, if I didn't last minute decide to keep you at the  final 4 tribal, you wouldn't have made it here. Wade, without me, you never would have find that idol since I gave you 4 clues to the idol.Even though I feel bitter towards luca, I am open to vote either way.
Luca: What would you say is one reason why I shouldn't vote you?
Wade: To me, you seemed like a goat, prove me wrong by stating actual moves you made.
To both of you Compare each juror to an actual Survivor Player and Why.
Failure to do both may result in you not receiving my vote.
2256 days 8 hours ago
Wade
my actual move was making you feel like you could trust me so that you could give me the idol to protect myself...that wasnt just luck i had to make sure like i was 100 with you and after u gave me the idol i was with you
also another move was getting an alliance to protect me so no matter how the votes went id always be safe
lastly to talk people into keroing me safe and making them think they had no other choice then to take me to the end..so all in all i played a under the radar social game..made small moves and important moves that became vital to get me here

logan id compare you to=Ben driebergen or russel hantz lol
id say Ben because u were very thoughtfull and sttategic and russel because u bassically handed me an idol as russel did with parvati...alsi i want to thank you for giving me the clues that proved what kind of person you are and you dont get many of that here..so thnx
james=parvati because he was very strategic
jive=ozzy because he just kept wimning challenges
burger=id say rob mariano because he has this leadership vibe
jayden=id say sandra...knew how to talk to people to get himself further
kyle=colby donaldson cause he was a good all round player
brandon=Brad culpepper...seemed like a very dominant force had he had more numbers
samuep=cirie fields...a very smart player that i felt couldve won
2256 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
Interesting choice.
2256 days 7 hours ago
jjvawesomeness0511
the f sandra lol
2256 days 7 hours ago
LiukBB
Logan wade was the only one who pretty much talked one on one with me. I had no clue how i am here and i don't think i deserve it,. i had no clue how did i win. just vote for wade to win.

wade i didn't vote everytime with you. jsuk

anyway i watched 3 season of survivor so i will try

Burger = Tasha S28

Jayden = Peih- Gee S 13

Brandon C= WOO s 28

Jive= Kelly Wenthworth S 1

Samuel = Spencer S 28

James S= Tony Vlanchos S 28

Logan= Amanda S 15
2256 days 6 hours ago
mistercokehold8
I have two questions for the two of you. What's your proudest moment in this game, and if you could change anything about how you performed what would it be?
2256 days 6 hours ago
Spegelliott
Ok. Firstly, Wade, you were 1 of my 2 choices to be final two with me because you did very little throughout this game and I think my fellow Jury members see that also. Luca, no one knows how you got there but the least you could do is try and sound like you want to win, why else would you have applied for this game?

Questions: Luca - You played NO social game. You played NO strategic game. You got lucky. I had open communications with you throughout this game, but you were very silent towards me. You gave 1 word answers to group discussions, never offered your own opinion and just followed the crowd. Why was it supposedly up to me to talk to you? Why not try and talk to me first?

Wade- Oh boy. You said one of your moves was getting an alliance to protect you? I set up that alliance of SEVEN players at the start of the game! You were gifted an alliance from day 1, don't pretend like you were even close to being threatened in this game because of not having an alliance. Also you talked about not hiding behind an idol. You participated in a grand total of TWO immunity challenges. You didn't play an "under the radar" game, you weren't ON the radar. My questions to you are very simple. You said you talked Luca out of voting for me at 2 tribal councils. Which ones and would you even have the votes to get that result? In the final 4 tribal council, did you purposely miss the vote to send me home. Yes or No? If no, who were you GOING to vote for?
2256 days 4 hours ago
Jive
First off, Congratulations to the both of you but congratulations as well to the jury who clearly played a better game than either of you two.

Luca - Had you not won that last Immunity Challenge, I think you would still be sitting here sinceyou are less likely to win this game. So my question for you is (i) What was your game plan coming into this game and how did you adapt to the dynamics and sudden changes in the game; (ii) Do you think you were in control of the game and how? (iii) How would you compare your gameplay with Wade's? What was your edge? What was his? (iv) Why should I not vote for you?

Wade - I think I am most bitter of you coming into the Finale because I felt that you did nothing in the game but ride in the cottails of your alliance - an alliance you were in AT THE START OF THIS FCKING GAME!!!! So now explain to me how you (i) social and (ii) strategic gameplay helped you reached this far if there's any.

To both of you, don't be proud of yourselves. You did not earn this spot. You got lucky. The moment I got voted out, I was rotting for James or Logan. James was right, you both weren't under the radar. I don't know if you even know how to play this game. You barely talk and participate in challenges so don't take credit for it.

open group

R&L's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!