This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ultimate Challenge Stars (Ultimate)

Topic » Ultimate Challenge Stars..

2259 days 6 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Chart
https://ibb.co/geGNhc

This challenge is similar to stars. You'll face off in polls of two at first (decided by random org. when the day comes). The winners of the polls will move up and the others will obviously move down. That process will repeat again for the top 6 and bottom 6 until a top 3 and bottom 3 is revealed

The most popular person from the top 3 will win the hammer (which i'll explain shortly). The most popular person from the bottom 3 will be safe, while the other 2 will be evicted. In order to survive eviction, you just need to be the most popular in at-least 1 poll.

I want this competition to feel like stars. I don't want it to be a "spamming comp". With that being said, spamming is a perfectly fine strategy that I can't and won't stop. I will however be blogging about the polls, asking friends and people I know to vote and even possibly advertising for the bigger and later polls. If you have a good stars speech, you should do fine. Try to "wow" people to want to save you. Imagine this was real stars

The competition doesn't start till Wednesday, so that gives you time to shake some hands and kiss some babies. The top 3 will each receive one mystery key and the winner of the challenge receives *Drum roll*
An immunity hammer! This item must be used after the HOH is crowned and before the nominations are made. Between that little window when people can use mystery keys. It has the ability to "smash" someone's immunity, making them vulnerable for nomination. It cannot nominate them FOR YOU though. This item is expires at F5 (use it at the latest Final 6's eviction)

Goodluck everyone!

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!