This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Choose Your Path (Ultimate)

Topic » Choose Your Path (Ultimate)

2263 days 13 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Some of you may have been nervous when you saw "Roleplay". Don't worry, this won't require much activity at all. Every 12 hours (With the exception of Episode 1 to 2) a new Episode will be posted. All you have to do is post whatever choice you want to make. Reading along with the story will increase your chances majorly, but as long as you make a choice, I'll never actually know if you read it or not. Mostly all the correct decisions will be logic based, so look for clues and key parts in the story that may hide in plain sight

Each of you are given 20HP again, just like saw. Surviving till the end will grant you individual immunity. The person who survives with the MOST HP will be able to nominate 3 people who don't have immunity. In the result of a tie, I'm sure you know the drill by now

This game is exactly like those Telltale games (Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Batman) where all you have to do is make a decision. If you do not make a decision before the next episode is posted, your character will "Panic" and freeze up, thus being killed instantly. There are three types of decisions

Pros/Cons : Both options each have a pro and a con
Health : Different options affect your health in different ways
Death : Some options may even automatically kill you

That's about it! Super simple. The first episode is posted below! Goodluck :) (Also I won't annoy you guys with like 10 mails, so look for the new episode yourself anytime between the 12 hours)
https://tengaged.com/group/9305-dmpwbs-ultimate-challenge-revamp-prize/forum/topic/21316020

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!