This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

4th Person Evicted + Announcement

Topic » 4th Person Evicted +..

2274 days 7 hours ago
Dmpwb45
By a vote of 11-7-6-3. Kyle (Kgamer) I’m sorry, your time has come. Thank you for playing

Announcement Time:
To clear the air, the reason I chose to make survivors re-hash out their pebbles was because of how many people were extremely mad at me for getting killed off in the Saw Challenge. This game is extremely intense and eventually people are gonna drop like flies. I tried my hardest to pick the best cast (and honestly I think I’ve achieved that). You guys may be winners in other group games, but this is a strong cast. Chances are you won’t win every challenge and please don’t get mad at me for that. I did not feel like hearing about someone going home over one single pebble (especially after how barely anyone used their pebbles)

I originally wanted to have the Team votes be read first and then on a completely separate day, have people cast their Free for All and Pebble votes (so the problem of voting for someone already eliminated wouldn’t happen). I decided not to go with that option (since the week had already been pushed far enough into Week 5) and literally the worst possible outcome happened. So I went with my original plan like I should have. Also one other thing, the exact same person who would have been evicted before got evicted (Kyle), so there’s no need for anyone to be even the least bit upset

This week has been really stressful for me (Not Ultimate Challenge related) and I really don’t appreciate being yelled at. I’m sorry if you didn’t win a Challenge or got evicted, but each week a bunch of peolple have to lose the challenge and someone hasn’t to go home. Please don’t get mad at eachother and especially not at me. I work really hard to have cool, new challenges and in all honestly I don’t have to take time outa my day to do that. I think of myself as a really nice host, but this week really urked me after how hard I worked and still got shit on

This week is already on Thursday and I don’t feel like cramming in some BS Challenge no one hasn’t time to prepare for. This week will just be a chill one. Talk to eachother or do something else on Tengaged. If you’re that in jeopardy of going home, use this time wisely. Sorry for any inconvenience but real life comes first and I don’t need this stress. If you’re really not enjoying the game that much, no one can force you to stay. Ultimate Challenge will resume on Monday with a new itinerary. Thanks for reading, sorry it was a tad aggressive
2274 days 7 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Me being evicted
https://i0.wp.com/www.towleroad.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/tumblr_p35h0gRYKO1qeklrro2_400.gif
2274 days 6 hours ago
me2013
Wow

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!