This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Terms for Eviction (Week 4)

Topic » Terms for Eviction (Week 4)

2276 days 4 hours ago
Dmpwb45
The first two evictions will be Standard Survivor. One person from Team 1 will be going home and 1 person from Team 2 will be going home. Whoever has a question mark below them is able to go home, but you cannot vote for somebody outside of your team

The third eviction will be the first "Free For All" for vote. If you're reading this, you can evict ANYONE that has a question mark under them. Even off of your team. The final eviction will be based strictly on the votes of the survivors. Each of them will get a "pebble" based on the amount of HP's they had exiting. They can use all their pebbles for one person, or spread them out. The person with the most pebbles with be the victim of the fourth eviction (Sadly this is the reward I was talking about. I wanted to see how far people would go for a power position. Gladly none of you killed each other for it)

FireX - 7HP = 7 Pebbles
Novamax243 - 6HP = 6 Pebbles
Emmett4 - 6HP = 6 Pebbles
Philip13 - 5HP = 5 Pebbles
mystergame2 - 4HP = 4 Pebbles
QueenFrossy - 3HP = 3 Pebbles
Obstreperous - 1HP = 1 Pebble

ONCE AGAIN, you cannot vote for any of the 7 survivors in any of these evictions. If you do, the vote will not count. When you're ready please send me the votes in this format (To keep it simple)

Team Vote : _____(Who you're voting for)
Free For All Vote : _____(Who you're voting for)
*Only include this next option if you survived*
Pebbles: (Briefly explain how you're dividing up your pebbles)

You have until Wednesday the 7th @4pm Pacific Time to submit your votes (Roughly 20 hours). I'll be reading them live @5pmPT, but it's not mandatory seeing how it's not the usual eviction day and how you all worked so hard in this challenge

LASTLY, If you're reading this please also send in a confessional with your votes. I need diary entries from these people

Hufus
LaFierceBrittany2
Obstreperous
thewolfman
RealJacksonWalsh
Peterparker16
mysterygame2
Novamax243
Garrett5

If I forgot to check you as posting a confessional, please just let me know :) Gooduck everyone
2276 days 1 hour ago
me2013
Total bullshit really

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!