This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Merge Hidden Immunity Idol | Announcement

Topic » Merge Hidden Immunity Idol |..

2317 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
Hey Castaways, tonight there's been some controversy with the Hidden Immunity Idol. With the merge, the Hidden Immunity Idol shifted into Bennett's way of hosting, which I left him in charge of hiding on a blog and or tengaged thread. It came to his attention that the placement on an old auction post showed up in his recent activity which led to multiple castaways easily being able to unfairly.

Bennett & I talked it out and came to the point it's completely unfair for other castaways in the game. Since the intentions weren't to find it in Bennett's recent posts. I apologize to the castaways that "found" it that way, and sent it in to us. The goal is to work and search to find the idol, and this goes against the method.

Now, I've took it upon myself to re-hide the Hidden Immunity Idol due to Bennett currently being missing in action. I've even created another account to hide it on, so there can be no recent activity searching.

The rules are still the same, which I will narrow it down to even more: It will only be on the first blog of a Tengaged user.

I apologize on the behalf of both Bennett & I to the multiple people that already "found" it since it's not completely fair to them, but this is the overall right thing to do for the majority of the game.
2317 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
Since Bennett's thirty minutes inactive, I'll be posting Tribal Council for him shortly.
2317 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
you guys are fucking savages lol
2317 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
Good job bennett
2317 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
C O N T R O V E R S Y
O
N
T
R
O
V
E
R
S
Y
2317 days 14 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
"Now, I've took it upon myself to re-hide the Hidden Immunity Idol due to Bennett currently being missing in action. I've even created another account to hide it on, so there can be no recent activity searching."

I was a part of this decision
2317 days 14 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
One second I get lost in a game of DiceWars and next thing I know I'm getting thrown under the bus geez louise
2317 days 14 hours ago
Robbyjak
*cough* flop *cough*
2317 days 14 hours ago
ThePug
@Bennett
-
I believe it's my natural reaction to... Just throw people under the bus! Because as I was writing that, I was thinking "Lets not be too harsh and put full blame on Bennett" oh god this comment is just throwing you more under the bus.
2317 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
I'm pretty sure if you post on really old blogs it doesn't pop up
2317 days 14 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
I am deeply perturbed
2317 days ago
donosaurus_rex
Oh okay so I choose to share the idol clue with nobody (clearly i want it for myself lol)... Waits patiently for my private idol clue that I earned before I begin to look. Goes out with family for a few hours...

Gets home later, checks tengaged. Apparently someone already found the idol, but it's being rehidden. Okay cool, that does seem like a problem LOL. Asks hosts about clue, Kolby tells me he is conferring with co-host, and to wait for further instructions. I say okay, but time passes and I get no mail. It's late enough to where I say fuck it I'll look for a little bit anyway. I figure I'll definitely find it with the clue tomorrow anyway.

*finds in three minutes*

Okay sweet, Dono has the idol now. Without a clue!

Fast forward to today.

https://imgur.com/a/s26Ur

OH OKAY, SO THIS IS FAIR.

Whoever has the idol, congratulations on that one. LOL I hope the clue the hosts shared with you for winning yesterday's challenge was helpful. I just wish they would have shared it with me, or been more explicit about the fact that I was not getting a clue. Or explain why I all of a sudden do not get a clue after winning the challenge?

Also, I love you Kolby & Bennett. I understand and appreciate all the hard work you guys put into this series. You guys sacrifice a lot of time out of your lives to give us an engaging and enthralling experience. I hope me bitching and complaining does not take away from that fact. This has been one of the most well-coordinated and entertaining seasons I have ever taken part in, and even though I do honestly feel cheated here, I know it may just be a variable of the game. Whatever response you guys have to this, I will accept willingly and graciously. I know you guys will look at this situation objectively and do whatever you think is fair at this point. Shit happens, sometimes you gotta just move on.

open group

Survivor: Kolby vs. Bennett [Day 21]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!