This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 14: Finale (Boston)

Topic » Episode 14: Finale (Boston)

1834 days 12 hours ago
TheOmen
Hello to the final four of ODR8!

We are finally at the last stop of the American tour! We are in Boston, the city of champions!

For the finale, we aren't doing a Lip-sync for the crown or a pageant. Instead, I want each for you to do 3 things for me!

1. BEST DRAG! Give me your best look of the season!

2. SPEECH! Tell me why you should be the winner of the season!

3. LIP-SYNC! You will lip-sync to this...

You will be scored on each of these categories and your overall track record will give me one final score for the season! The highest scoring queen WINS!

You have BY noon (ET) on Monday 4/22 to give me everything. If you don't post all 3 categories by then... you will be automatically eliminated!

Good luck and DON'T FUCK IT UP!
1834 days 10 hours ago
snick427
Erykah BabaDük, the Professional
Lemonadé, the Tea
Phila McHunt, the Dark Horse
Piah LaTrelle, the Edgelord

Who will win?
1834 days 6 hours ago
Rubes
I wouldn’t say Phila is a dark horse but go off
1834 days 5 hours ago
snick427
From fairly early on, it looked like it would ultimately be between Erykah and Lemonade as to who would win the season. Then, Phila McHunt breaks out, wins a couple challenges, and proves she is a solid contender for the crown. She is the Dark Horse.

Piah is still the Edgelord.
1834 days 1 hour ago
Rubes
She was a solid contender for the crown from the get go and everyone who is experienced knew that so no she wasn’t that much of a dark horse if everyone who is experienced knew she was gonna make it that far
1833 days 22 hours ago
patricenka9
1833 days 20 hours ago
RightToCensor
1831 days 13 hours ago
dawnpeacly
1831 days 12 hours ago
rory17
Piah LaTrelle

Runway: https://imgur.com/a/s1q5mx4

———

Speech:
I am standing here with my head held high and 1200 highs on my track record. I may have not been the highest scoring queens when it comes to final PPE score, but one thing I did have was consistency. From start to end, I have done well, and if not well, then my absolute best on every challenge and I think that shows that I am ready for anything.

I have proven I can serve a look people enjoy, make people laugh, write and direct and star in anything comedic, sing/dance/play instruments (piano, guitar, etc.), and even work as a team member and leader. A lot of the qualities I have fit for a winner. I want to prove this not only to myself, but to my drag mother, Aishah Ali. She is currently expecting a crown from me, so if I don’t return with it, I wouldn’t be surprised if you find I am dead. Well...on the outside. I am already am in the inside. ANYWHO, Omen, pick your first ever black winne- wait that were Zsa Zsa Tea...first GOOD black winner. Thank you for everything.
1831 days 12 hours ago
Analiese
Final Runway:

http://prnt.sc/nf2unv
1831 days 10 hours ago
nijoco
My run in this race has been crazy to say the least.
I didn't start very strong and felt a little lost in the crowd.
After the first few weeks, i found myself distracted by the drama  and trying to rebuild relationships and be a better version of myself.
Sadly for my status in the competition, i let it get to my head and found myself comparing myself to other strong queens and focusing on all the things i couldn't match them with in terms of skill.
However, after a little soul-seraching and sisterly support, as mothers of course, I realised that whilst all these queens had skills i didn't have, I too had some unqiue qualities and i just needed to be more confident in believeing in my own abilities and focus on being myself, an important lesson for anybody really.
I may have realised almost too late but i was proud and happy to have the opportunity and find some time left in this competition to to step out of my own shadow
and show the kind of queen i can be and was always promising to be.
Whatever happens, it was a humbling experience and i take so much self-love and new found confidence away with me. <3

My best drag look is inspired by dreams, elevating onself and reaching for the clouds

https://imgur.com/a/l4dX7JP
1831 days 10 hours ago
Analiese
*CF* - I’ve inspired so many runways this season... *looks at my cloud gown from episode 2*

open group

Omen’s Drag Race 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!