This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #5

Topic » IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #5

1423 days 9 hours ago
Macda27
Check in peoples
1423 days 9 hours ago
jayhawk123
Here
1423 days 9 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Hi peepl
1423 days 9 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
Here!
1423 days 9 hours ago
Macda27
Sup hru all
1423 days 9 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
My internet is shitty but that's normal
1423 days 9 hours ago
VinSincent
hello
1423 days 9 hours ago
Oswald19
Here but I’m on my phone and I’ll be in an out while grocery shopping
1423 days 9 hours ago
Macda27
Welcome everyone! Let’s get into today’s challenge!

This is called “GeoGuessr”.

https://www.geoguessr.com/maps/5741c6e877abe9aabc1e67b9

You have 24 hours to create an account and try your luck. The point of the game is to figure out where you are. The closer the distance, the better your score. Due to Riola being a singular place, the game is all of Italy. If I had the money, I’d be able to create my own maps. But until then i just gotta work with what I’ve got :/

Another twist about the game, you can only play 1 time (unless you pay) so make your game count. All scores will be revealed so unless you wanna be seen as the weaker link, I’d suggest trying your absolute hardest.

For the Wicca tribe, they get 7500 points added to their final score. That is a decent advantage! Each map is out of 5,000 points and you’ll have 5 maps in the round. So the total score you can receive is 25,000 per player.

You must pinpoint where you are by where you spawn. If you move around then you’ll have to remember the exact location. Also try find signs or anything to give a hint of where you are and try google your way to the win. Those are the two best strategies.

Submit your score (with a tab open of your tg user) to your HOST.CHAT. HOST CHAT.

Screenshots are due by 7pm EST tomorrow.

Any questions?
1423 days 9 hours ago
Mattyboy0005
Here
1422 days 9 hours ago
Macda27
It’s time for the RESULTS!
1422 days 9 hours ago
jayhawk123
Uh oh
1422 days 9 hours ago
Cojones12
eek
1422 days 9 hours ago
Macda27
I’m not trying to sound shady. But one tribe had a score that DOUBLED another tribe.
1422 days 9 hours ago
Macda27
I’m gonna do it person by person first.
1422 days 9 hours ago
Macda27
In 12th was Lorenzo with 0
(On the Wicca tribe)

open group

Mac & Liam's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!