This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Music Olympics IX - NEWS/ENTRIES

Topic » Music Olympics IX -..

2177 days 9 hours ago
chris2pei
Everyone can now post their their entries here in this thread for Music Olympics IX. Applications will be close until May 19, 9am EST.

- Each player will got to choose two country they represent every season or not.

- The song has to be either sung by someone from that country, made by someone from that country, or have a parents living / roots on that country.

- Music from previous installment are not allowed to play again.

- Cover songs can not participate in the competition unless it is a version before year 2000. Covers of hits and chart songs are strongly prohibited.

- Live performance video can not participate in the competition.

-  A band, group or a collaboration can represent the country if at least one of members is from the selected country.

- An artist can't enter the same edition twice.

- Your entry should be an official music video, lyric video, or an audio video with less than 150 million views in YouTube.

If you have any question(s), just email me and I'm gladly to answer it.
2177 days 9 hours ago
chris2pei
I also announcing our BIG 4 COUNTRIES the winning country in the last season and top three scorers in the leaderboard since season 6. Their entry are automatically qualified in the finals. Our Big 4 are:

New Zealand - for winning the last season, got 169 points (accumulated points since season 7/debut)

Finland -  414 points (accumulated points since season 6)

Cyprus  - 358  points (accumulated points since season 6)

USA - 331 points (accumulated points since season 6)
2175 days 10 hours ago
chris2pei
Iranian entry
Helly Luv - Revolution
2173 days 8 hours ago
LenaRose
Gibraltar entry
2172 days 8 hours ago
chris2pei
FIRST ENTRY REMINDER

Don't forget to submit your entries for the Music Olympics VIII! You can post your songs or send your songs to me. I will then message you if your entries is not allowed. Deadline of song submission will be close until April 18, 8pm EST.

Please remember the following rules when submitting an entries:

- The song has to be either sung by someone from that country, made by someone from that country, or have a parents living / roots on that country.

- Music from previous installment are not allowed to play again. Please see this link: https://tengaged.com/group/9232-music-olympics/forum/topic/20957677

- Cover songs can not participate in the competition unless it is a version before year 2000. Covers of hits and chart songs are strongly prohibited.

-  A band, group or a collaboration can represent the country if at least one of members is from the selected country.

- Your entry should be an official music video, lyric video, or an audio video with less than 150 million views in YouTube.

Need to PM their song to me yet:
Rubes:  馃嚚馃嚭 Cuba & 馃嚥馃嚱 Mexico
waf_: 馃嚛馃嚜 Germany & 馃嚦馃嚧 Norway
boozes: 馃嚘馃嚭 Australia &  馃嚙馃嚙 Barbados
CHAEL: 馃嚠馃嚜 Ireland
aria_grande - 馃嚦馃嚳 New Zealand & 馃嚱馃嚢 Kosovo
MrKlopp:  馃嚙馃嚞 Bulgaria & 馃嚚馃嚳 Czech Republic
DrG2: 馃嚡馃嚥 Jamaica & 馃嚳馃嚘 South Africa
MJFJUNE:  馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆仴鬆伄鬆仹鬆伩 England & 馃嚭馃嚫 USA
DallasAndrew - 馃嚪馃嚧 Romania & 馃嚠馃嚬 Italy
2171 days 16 hours ago
boozes
2171 days 16 hours ago
boozes
2171 days 11 hours ago
waf_
Norway

2171 days 11 hours ago
waf_
Germany

2171 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
Mexico with "Mu茅velo"

Cuba with "Crying in the Club"
2170 days 6 hours ago
chris2pei
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Due to New Zealand's withdrawal in the competition, THE NEW BIG 4 COUNTRIES are:

Finland -  414 points (winning country)

Cyprus  - 358  points

USA - 331 points

and lastly,

Czech Republic - 328 points
2170 days 6 hours ago
chris2pei
SECOND ENTRY REMINDER

Don't forget to submit your entries for the Music Olympics VIII! You can post your songs or send your songs to me. I will then message you if your entries is not allowed. Deadline of song submission is extended until May 22, 2018. 9AM EST.

- Music from previous installment are not allowed to play again. Please see this link: https://tengaged.com/group/9232-music-olympics/forum/topic/20957677

DallasAndrew - 馃嚪馃嚧 Romania
2168 days 10 hours ago
chris2pei
THIRD ENTRY REMINDER

Don't forget to submit your entries for the Music Olympics VIII! You can post your songs or send your songs to me. I will then message you if your entries is not allowed. Deadline of song submission is extended until May 22, 2018. 9AM EST.

radjon:  馃嚠馃嚤 Israel & 馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆伄鬆仼鬆伈鬆伩 Northern Ireland
2166 days 11 hours ago
chris2pei
LAST (chance) ENTRY REMINDER

Don't forget to submit your entries for the Music OlympicsIX! You can post your songs or send your songs to me. I will then message you if your entries is not allowed. Deadline of song submission is extended again, you have 24 hours to do so!

2166 days 11 hours ago
chris2pei
North Korean entry

open group

Spare Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!