This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ROUND 4: TICKET TO THE FINALE

Topic » ROUND 4: TICKET TO THE FINALE

1955 days 1 hour ago
chris2pei
Merry Christmas everyone! 馃巺馃巹馃檹

Welcome to the semifinals of The Clash - You against the World! Congratulations to the eleven acts making this far.  You can now post your live performance that hopefully gave you a ticket to the finale.

Ada Vox (Ajathekween)
Zhavia  (Ajathekween)
Fifth Harmony (boozes)
Dimash Kudaibergen (chris2pei)
Ailee  (DrG2)
TNT Boys  (DrG2)
Pink (hazbez94)
Sam Smith (hazbez94)
Rak Su (Ityaboinez)
Alisan Porter (stuartlittle16)
James Arthur (TommyD)

After the performance, managers/judges will rank the performances except their own acts/s. Artist that got 15% or more will be through to the next round. So there's a possibility that at least six acts make in the finale. Can your act/s make it?

Songs need to be posted in this thread until 72 hours from now.

Good luck and enjoy the holiday!
1955 days ago
stuartlittle16
1954 days 17 hours ago
DrG2
1954 days 17 hours ago
DrG2
1954 days 15 hours ago
boozes
Fifth harmony I decided to sing one of our songs and I鈥檓 singing with passion hope you like it

https://youtu.be/WH4B6aAt4X8
1954 days 15 hours ago
chris2pei
boozes' Fifth Harmony
.be
1954 days 5 hours ago
chris2pei
Dimash Kudaibergen - Adagio
1954 days 4 hours ago
Ajathekween
1954 days 3 hours ago
chris2pei
Ajathekween's Ada Vox

and Zhavia Ward
1953 days 7 hours ago
hazbez94
1953 days 3 hours ago
chris2pei
hazbez94's Pink
1953 days 1 hour ago
hazbez94
1952 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
James Arthur!

1952 days 7 hours ago
chris2pei
hazbez94's Sam Smith
1951 days 16 hours ago
chris2pei
Ten songs are in however Rak Su didn't posted their song. Unfortunately they are disqualified and eliminated in the game.

Alright, managers it's time to vote. Kindly message to me the rankings from best to worst performance in your opinion (except your acts). Remember it's all about music. Deadline will be 3 days from now. Good luck!
1949 days 6 hours ago
chris2pei
Alisan Porter - I just don't understand why you almost eliminated last time happily you were stolen by Michael. You proved to me your worthy to be in semifinals. I'm just a big fan of your vocal prowess.

TNT Boys - OMG! I love this song and you nailed it boys. I've got a goosebumps on  that whistle. Really nice performance.

Ailee - You proved that Korean can sing great songs! You are just so adorable in that stage and hopefully I can see you in the finals.

Fifth Harmony - I definitely see the passion in you girls. I just loved how harmonize you all and I'm gonna say that this is your best performance so far.

Ada Vox - I'm just amazed of your outrageous falsetto and you nailed the last part. However there's some parts that you oversing it so much which isn't necessary, sorry.

Zhavia - You redeemed yourself in that performance and props for that. You just have this style that loves by everyone and hopefully you make in the finals.

P!nk - Where's the singing with exhibition? I miss that! Kidding aside. You give us a refreshing one and I must say that you never failed to put emotion in your song and there's something in your voice that mesmerized me so much.

James Arthur - Another astounding performance and I give you a standing ovation right now. That rap performance is such a killer you proved how much talented you are. Well done!

Sam Smith - This performance was so fantastic. Your vocals really hypnotizing me and I enjoy you singing with the back-ups, I loved that.You are deserving to be in finals and if are not going through I'm gonna cry.

open group

Spare Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!