This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction #11

Topic » Eviction #11

1789 days 7 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
1789 days 7 hours ago
Raydiz33
Ok guys, I said this on Skype but I鈥檒l say it again. When I took maliyah out I got an advantage for it. It allowed me to steal a vote either last week or this week and obviously since I didn鈥檛 use it last week I will be using it this week. Sorry sagar but I will be taking your vote and using it as my own.

Marco and Zach both of you guys have been really cool people to me in this game. Marco you鈥檝e been Head of household twice and kept me safe both times. Zach you鈥檝e been nothing but loyal to me all game and I need to thank you for that too.

Now onto my vote. This is a tough decision, both of you guys have been cool with me. But I want the final 4 to be a competitive final 4 with the true best player winning this game. Zach nothing personal here at all you know I love you bro and have protected you all game but tonight we will be saying goodbye to you. I hope you respect it and hope there鈥檚 no hard feelings.

open group

馃崝Burger Big Brother馃崝

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!