This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nominations #3

Topic » Nominations #3

2109 days 9 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
2109 days 9 hours ago
Jacadeux
Guys, I have gone over this and over this, and tbh, it's hard to process much information on so little sleep. I would really have preferred more time, but it is what it is. This is not a 24-hour game.

As a player who's trying to develop a social game, I appreciate those who can talk to everyone. It's really not my bag. I'm not anti-social, but I'm absolutely an introvert. There are a couple of players that I've learned have been doing a LOT of talking with everyone, and I know that I won't be able to compete with them on that level.

Wade - Dude, this was the biggest waste for me, and has screwed up my whole game. I came into this game with the idea that you were going to be my ride-or-die, but all you ever did was try to scrape me for information. It was clumsy and obvious, and I didn't appreciate it. You asking me and others to eat your burger so you wouldn't get HOH let me know exactly what kind of player you are. This is allstars, dude, get some blood on your hands and don't even think about trying to hide under any radar. You can't be my ally and throw competitions, sorry. That is NOT loyalty. That's looking out for you and only you. I gave you an opportunity by telling you in advance that you were in danger, and you could have used that opportunity to save yourself and keep other's safe. You chose not to do so.

Dylan - Similar story, but not as clear. Your situation is that you have been outed as being part of an alliance. I know it's early in the game to make moves, but since I don't have an alliance, I have to strike fast when I hear of one. Like Wade, I wanted to give you a chance to save yourself, but we're out of time and you're a noshow. I know you weren't online, but after I've been up for 2 days, I don't have a lot of compassion for you not being able to be here.
2108 days 20 hours ago
Birks4444
OOP *snatches key*
*gives to kayak*

open group

馃崝Burger Big Brother馃崝

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!