This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nominations #8

Topic » Nominations #8

2056 days 11 hours ago
Birks4444
2056 days 11 hours ago
Birks4444
This is the nomination ceremony. It is my responsibility as Head of Household to nominate 2 houseguests for eviction. I will turn two keys to lock in my nominations.
2056 days 11 hours ago
Birks4444
*turns first key*
Joey’s face pops up.
2056 days 11 hours ago
Birks4444
*turns seconds key*
Nopalito’s face pops up.
2056 days 11 hours ago
Birks4444
I have decided to nominate you Joey and you Nopalito for eviction. This was not an easy decision and a lot of thought was put into this. After talking to a few people, I think this is the right decision for my personal game.
2056 days 11 hours ago
Birks4444
Joey, I love your ability under pressure, I think you are a great person and player. You know I don’t want you evicted and you are simply a pawn this week cause I believe in your ability to get votes to stay.
2056 days 11 hours ago
Birks4444
Nopalito, this is because “Birks betrayed you in S7 and you don’t owe me anything.”. “Its time for Birks to feel how I feel when I play with him every season.” This is because you thought everyone likes me and I like to be the center of attention. This is so you can “get out of Birks’ shadow”.

This is because “honestly, Birks is more of a sheep” “He had the opportunity to win comps and make big moves, but he didnt take advantage of that” “He claims to be a mastermind, but he’s the shadow of many people.

These are all your words Nopalito, and im making this move to prove to you that I can win comps and make moves and im not anyone’s shadow. Just following your advice. Nop, you also told joey i wanted him up as a renom Week 4. That is a lie. Comments have been told to me that have come out of your mouth and i’ve been observing. Now’s the time for my move. You evicting me and also sending me home is another reason for this.

I’m not a big fan of backdoors so im giving you 2 opportunities to save yourself (POV and vote). I adore you outside of this game but the stars didn’t align for us and this is the outcome. GL in veto. I call this being just 3 steps ahead.
2056 days 11 hours ago
Birks4444
Good luck to the both of you, the veto is up for garbs. Do what you have to to stay and know that I love you both. This is strictly game and I hope you understand that.
2056 days 10 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Damn, nice move and I respect that. Let the biggest legend come out alive of this evictions, bud.

And I haven't lied to Joey at all. I have been honest with everyone but Wade, that's why I told you I evicted you and decided not to lie about that to your face.

But I will get myself off this block and we'll see what happens moving forward. And LOL, I did say those things about you... not really lies, but plotting against you. Sorry, not sorry, you had it coming. GL in the veto! And I don't owe you a damn thing. AdiĂłs! ;)
2056 days 5 hours ago
Birks4444
TBH when it comes to owing, I don't really know.

In S5, I had to win the competitions, get blood on my hands and I saved you with a veto despite Harry being the smarter pick. So technically you owed me.

You then proceeded not to vote for me in F2. Now you "owe me" twice and you said you'd make it up to me. I "betrayed" you at F4 in S7 and you voted for me to win. Now we are even, considering you did me two misfortunes and I did you one misfortune and got affair from you. That's dead even.

This season, you plotted against me multiple times to multiple people and evicted me.

If we are doing the math, you owe me a lot more than I owe you. But that's that.

As for the Joey thing, you told him me, Wade, and two others (can't remember who) were pitching to get Joey up as a renom. There is proof of you saying this and there is proof of me not doing it considering that was the week I was almost backdoored and was at school at the time.

Anyway, best of luck in POV, I know you're adaptable competitor. Gl <3

open group

🍔Burger Big Brother🍔

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!