This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S10 HOUSE CHAT

Topic » S10 HOUSE CHAT

2044 days 5 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
So Birks has decided to use his cloud app power and he cannot be nominated as a replacement nominee
2043 days 3 hours ago
Birks4444
My nominations are Nopalito and Joey.
2042 days 21 hours ago
Birks4444
WHO WANTS TO SEE MY HOH ROOM???
2042 days 21 hours ago
Birks4444
Wow there's pictures of my family!!!!!
Oh and a letter!

*reads letter*
2042 days 21 hours ago
Birks4444
OOF there's my HOH basket.

There are Cheetos, Tequila, spicy Doritos, ruffles, Tequila, Tequila, welches, starbursts, Tequila, mini kitkats, halls, Oreos, Tequila and OH MY GOD TEQUILA!!!!!
2042 days 21 hours ago
Birks4444
Oh there's chicken wings too.

*Tosses chicken wings to Nopalito and James*

Paul and Wade: I had big brother remove the bedsheets and buy me new ones.you will NOT be having sex on this bed. Understood???

Same goes for Kayak and James ^^^

Nopalito, no eating chicken wings on my bed.
2042 days 21 hours ago
Birks4444
Now let's pull out the tequila and toast to reaching the half way point!!!
2042 days 21 hours ago
Birks4444
As for sleeping arrangements, I will be sleeping in the HOH room with Kayak, Ross and Kayla :) (I had two beds requested)

James, Nopalito and Joey will sleep in the Blue room and Paul and Wade will be in the Red room. NO FUNNY BUSINESS if your sleeping in my room. The rest if you do whatever ;)

But remember, Jack is watching and will kill you guys if you sleep with James (James is Jacksexual). SoJames is off limits unless you want Jack mad at you.

Nopalito is off limits as well since he's dating his chicken wings. Kayak, Kayla and Rossaresleeping in my room so there can NOt be any you know what. Wade, Paul and Joey, do whatever you want.
2042 days 10 hours ago
paul028
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

open group

馃崝Burger Big Brother馃崝

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!