This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 | Zheng He

Topic » Tribal Council #8 | Zheng He

1387 days 10 hours ago
purplebb4
Zheng He, welcome to tribal council.

Please dip your torches into the fire, as you know, fire represents your life in this game and when it’s gone, so are you.

Ben/benp428
Tris/TMAN54445
Jake/JakeGoesOnline
Patrick G./GrrrImABear
Red/jmctwin

PYN if you want a question.

Please mail your vote to me or send it via Skype. Votes are due by 6:00 PM, July 19th. JAKE is immune, everyone else is fair game. If you fail to vote before the deadline, you will receive a SELF VOTE, three of these, and you're out.

Please add me to any chats or mails that have been created in order for me to get a better sense of what is going on tonight. Send Confessionals by the way!
1387 days 10 hours ago
JakeGoesOnline
Hit me with a question
1387 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
Jake - You won immunity and a guaranteed spot in the f4. How does it feel to be this close to the end?
1386 days 13 hours ago
JakeGoesOnline
fine i guess
1386 days 12 hours ago
GrrrImABear
I came here to win, BB. Unfortunately, it seems not everyone else came here to do that.

It’s a shame that even in the F5, people are willing to just take a loss and get whatever placement gets handed to them instead of fighting for their win.

Hopefully someone wakes up in this F4 to try and win.
1386 days 12 hours ago
purplebb4
I'll go tally the votes ...
1386 days 12 hours ago
purplebb4
Alright, if anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1386 days 12 hours ago
GrrrImABear
PURPLE
1386 days 12 hours ago
GrrrImABear
*stands*
1386 days 12 hours ago
purplebb4
Yes, Patrick.
1386 days 12 hours ago
GrrrImABear
BB, I’m here to play. I’m going to play this idol on someone else. I hope this move works and that Red is finally able to go home since he’s had all of you wrapped around his finger since the beginning.
1386 days 12 hours ago
JakeGoesOnline
I got something for ya
1386 days 12 hours ago
GrrrImABear
I’m playing this idol on BEN.
1386 days 12 hours ago
GrrrImABear
**hands purple my idol**
1386 days 12 hours ago
JakeGoesOnline
I’m gonna sit down nowp
1386 days 12 hours ago
purplebb4
*takes object from Patrick's hands*

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!