This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 | Kalayaan

Topic » Tribal Council #10 | Kalayaan

1484 days 18 hours ago
purplebb4
Kalayaan, welcome to tribal council.

Please dip your torches into the fire, as you know, fire represents your life in this game and when it’s gone, so are you.

Brendon/brendino2020
Ethan/Brittney
Ryan/Basketball200
Jeff/MrEbony
Vincent/VinSincent
Colin/Flickgamecolin
Drew/Bulldozer24
Brandon/brandonrichie
Cai/abeledaa

PYN if you want a question.

Please mail your vote to me or send it via Skype. Votes are due by 6:00 PM, APRIL 25th. You cannot vote for BRANDON tonight, everyone else is fair game. If you fail to vote before the deadline, you will receive a SELF VOTE, three of these, and you're out.

Please add me to any chats or mails that have been created in order for me to get a better sense of what is going on tonight. Send Confessionals by the way!
1484 days 17 hours ago
brendino2020
Brendon
1484 days 17 hours ago
Basketball200
me
1484 days 17 hours ago
VinSincent
me
1484 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
Brendon- Immunity saved you last week but this week you don’t have the necklace. Does that increase your worries heading into this tribal council?

Ryan- F9 and we are now halfway into this game and the votes from merge onwards have been very close. Do you think that trend will continue tonight?

Vincent- So I want to make more fun questions and I’m going to test your survivor knowledge here haha. If you had to compare this f9 to any f9 from any survivor season, what season would you compare this f9 to and why?
1484 days 15 hours ago
brendino2020
Brendon- Immunity saved you last week but this week you don’t have the necklace. Does that increase your worries heading into this tribal council?

I am probably going home tonight.
1484 days 4 hours ago
Brittney
Me
1484 days 4 hours ago
CoachWade
Ethan- Things have certainly been very chaotic lately. Has there been a moment in this game throughout all the chaos that has completely took you off guard and why?
1484 days 4 hours ago
CoachWade
Brandon- After the Bob vote out, it seemed the main chat exploded with you calling a tribe meeting. What was your motive in doing that and do you feel like this was a clutch immunity win for you?
1483 days 20 hours ago
VinSincent
Vincent- So I want to make more fun questions and I’m going to test your survivor knowledge here haha. If you had to compare this f9 to any f9 from any survivor season, what season would you compare this f9 to and why?

LMAO it could be either f9 in winners at war or f9 at HvV who knows, thats just my perspective
1483 days 19 hours ago
MrEbony
hi i can take a question. i never do and i feel bad
1483 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
Jeff- You played a successful idol last tribal which is very hard to do. Do you think you have an even bigger target on your back now because of that?
1483 days 19 hours ago
purplebb4
I'll go tally the votes ...
1483 days 19 hours ago
purplebb4
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1483 days 19 hours ago
Basketball200
Ryan- F9 and we are now halfway into this game and the votes from merge onwards have been very close. Do you think that trend will continue tonight?
I mean we'll find out, so far thats been the trend of the merge so far
1483 days 19 hours ago
brendino2020
*looks around*

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!