This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12 | Sarajevo

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12 |..

1610 days 21 hours ago
purplebb4
Hello everyone, welcome to your FINAL immunity challenge!

For this challenge, we have a NON LIVE version of the GAUNTLET, and here’s how it’ll work.

When you would like to DO the Gauntlet, you will message me on Tengaged or Skype, so that I can set it up. The Gauntlet is in FOUR distinct stages!

Stage 1: Spam Posting

In this stage, I will make a thread for you in the group, and you must post in it 80 times before you can move on. Once completed, you will proceed onto …

Stage 2: Blog

You must make a blog and you must get TEN people to tag you in the comments of said blog. People in this season CANNOT tag people. Once you have gotten 10 tags, you will be mailed …

Stage 3: Word Scrambles

I will mail you THREE scrambled up terms relating to BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA, you must decode them and send me the RIGHT answer for all THREE to move on to the FINAL stage.

Stage 4: Puzzle

I will mail you the link to a jigsaw puzzle. Once done, send a screenshot to me on Skype or through Tengaged Mails and you will have finished the Gauntlet!

I will be TIMING you throughout the Gauntlet, from start to finish. The person who has the FASTEST time with win the final immunity and a guaranteed spot at the FTC.

You must MESSAGE me before you would like to do this challenge. I will be available for most of tomorrow, though the best time is between 4:00 and 8:00 PM EST! Once you message me, I will set everything up, and we can go through it.

Your runs are due TOMORROW at 9:00 PM EST.

Any Questions?
1609 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
Spam filter
1609 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
spam filter
1609 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
spam blocker!
1609 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
spam blocker!
1609 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
spam blocker!
1609 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
spam blocker!
1609 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
spam blocker!
1609 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
spam blocker!
1609 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
spam blocker!
1609 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
spam blocker!
1609 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
spam blocker!
1609 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
spam blocker!
1609 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
spam blocker!
1609 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
spam blocker!
1609 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
spam blocker!

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!