This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Makkah and Madinah

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Makkah..

1719 days 3 hours ago
Bvance1212
Hello voters, I’ll be at work until 8 pm est! I’ll try and answer them when I get home!
1719 days 3 hours ago
MrBird
Raul - You told me earlier in the season you were setting your game up to be a great f2 sheep. So, why do you deserve to win over Billy?

I was selling an image. I wanted to cause me being as little of a target as possible should I lose immunity. Had I lost an immunity in f5-3 I would have used this as an argument as to why I should have been taken
1719 days 3 hours ago
MrBird
Raul - How long would you have survived without immunity?

I think I was incredibly well positioned immunity or not, obviously I don’t think I would have survived every tribal council because I do think I was a threat, and people would have wanted to take a shot at me, I wanted to be immune... so I won immunity!
1719 days 3 hours ago
Logie56
Hello friends! I don’t have any questions to ask either of you because my mind is already made up.

Raul, you played a decent game, I believed it when you claimed to others that you were a goat and just here to recruit for your own group game. Had a great immunity run towards the end, but I’m not voting based on that alone to put it the way Patrick did.

Billy, you were a REAL goat and the fact you’re sitting here over any of us on the jury who actually acted like we gave a shit is annoying af. Maybe you’ll have a third shot in the future to redeem yourself, but I wouldn’t count on getting an invite to All-Stars anytime soon.

Congratulations on the win, Raul.
1718 days 23 hours ago
Bvance1212
@drew

Sorry for taking forever I had to stay longer at work...
I know youre going to disagree with me but I believe the kyle vote out was something that I can claim. im not sure if you remember but an hour before tribal, the other three of you were dead set on voting out Cameron unless a better plan came along. #showerthoughts is where I came up with the plan to vote out kyle and we had to do a bunch of scrambling. I know its something that everyone wanted to do, but I believe I was the one to set it into motion.
1718 days 22 hours ago
Bvance1212
hey pat

thank you for being a great ally. I really appreciate you giving the vet (me) a chance. I know my speech sucked, I had a whole thing typed out that I spent 30 minutes working on and it just vanished... anywho.

honestly, I don't think I had a ton of control over people but I was the one who actually came out and said "hey lets do this" while everyone else kind of went with it. I was able to give a name and usually that person would leave. it was hard to control people because of the "vet" status that I had, I took the risk of throwing out names and being the vet, all the rooks could've just banded together and threw me out. at certain points in the game I knew exactly what everyone wanted to do

example: camerons vote out
drew Brittany myself and raul (that alliance wanted Cameron )
Myself Raul Cameron ( they wanted drew)
I knew exactly what everyone wanted to do.
1718 days 22 hours ago
MrBird
I mean what Billy is saying is true, he did know what was going on, but I was also knowing what was going on in that vote lol, I don’t think there was a moment in there that Billy had more control than I had.

I personally did not even consider Billy a vet,  he was at the same level as all of us, at least in my opinion. So I can’t say the “vet struggle” was all that real
1718 days 22 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I already know who I’m voting but I just want to say that Billy, any and all votes you get tonight will be sympathy votes. You didn’t have as much influence in these decisions as you think, most were already spoken about and finalized before coming to you!! That should make my decision tonight very clear, good luck to the both of you regardless, you worked hard to get here. 😊
1718 days 19 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Hey y'all!!! Congrats on making it here!!! You both deserve it!!! Okie here come the questions:

- What move did you make helped your game the most to get here?
- Rank the jurors and why.
1718 days 11 hours ago
Bvance1212
Apparently not....
1718 days 8 hours ago
Bvance1212
This is why I don’t play survivor LMAO
1718 days 3 hours ago
MrBird
- What move did you make helped your game the most to get here?

Probably identifying who would help me move forward the most and being able to prepare to any situation given, being minority 7-2 and then making it here despite my immunity run I believe is a very impressive thing to do, and mainly I think it has to do with how I created relationships that positioned me into a useful ally to have in the merge, and after a while I was able to take the drivers seat and become a more dominant player, I think I played a very dynamic game

- Rank the jurors and why.
Guessing you mean gameplay?
1. Drew - What separates Drew from Brittany was simply that he had more flexibility being a smaller target than Brittany I think, but both are really interchangeable

2. Brittany - Brittany and Drew were the strongest strategically I think, but there came a time I think Britt became a big threat and was taken out and I don’t think it was very avoidable

3. Kyle - Kyle’a big mistake was obviously the big confidence he had that ultimately was his downfall, but other than that Kyle was a big character in the merge for his social connections that seemed unbeatable

4. Cameron - Cameron was good socially but had difficulty once the game got fewer people to maneuver his way through the last couple of votes, he was very active when defending himself in thst f6 vote and that’s mainly why I was so persistent in voting him out.

5. Patrick - Would be higher has he stayed longer, but for the time he was there Patrick was able to fight to stay probably harder than anyone else in the game.

6. Logan - Logan and I didn’t talk much so I can’t objectively talk about his gameplay but I knew he had good connections in the game and should there have not been a big power shift would have probably made it furthers

7. Grace - Unfortunately I don’t think you were there enough to impact the game more than the rest of the jurors, but those final votes you really did put in work lol

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!