This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

| Survivor: Dasht el Kavir ~ Reunion |

Topic » | Survivor: Dasht el Kavir ~..

1912 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
Fourth Vote
And The Winner of Survivor: Dasht el Kavir
ZACH!

*confetti flies everywhere as thundering applause occurs*
1912 days 8 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Livingston, the reason I didn’t vote you to win is, ur game sucked.
You have me on ur front page yet you decided to take me out at the final 5. Like, I thought we were allies man. So I didn’t respect how you played the game and you barely talked to anyone. Literally I don’t Think you ever messaged me. I always had to message you first.
Horrible gameplay and just wasn’t respectable.
1912 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
Congrats Zach
1912 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
grats, cant wait for purple to say how much of a flop season this was...I have to say over 2 years Livingston was the worst person to ever make f2
1912 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
I have ever seen
1912 days 8 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Yay thanks guys! I know a lot of you may be upset with my win but sometimes that’s just how the game turns out, thanks for playing guys! I really did have a lot of fun with all of you
1912 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
Lol I’ve seen worse sadly
1912 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
Congratulations Zach on a well deserved victory. I am now starting the AMA, if you have any questions for me, ask away! Afterwards I will reveal the awards.
1912 days 8 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Lol Putple, how obvious was it to everyone I was playing both sides?
1912 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
i should have told josh to vote livingsons ass at f4 so we would had a deserving winner
1912 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
What was your favorite moment?

Who would your dream f2 be?

Where the fuck were the idols at?
1912 days 8 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
I was just like Fetty Wap
I had a very good pre-game.
Then merge came, I joined Stars, and I played more UTR. I  fell off and my gameplay was out the door
1912 days 8 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
PURPLE, what did u think of my game
1912 days 8 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Tim...bro, come on! Lighten up!
1912 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
@Zach

I would say that it was obvious to some and not so obvious to others. As the game progressed it became much more apparent to everyone, but you still managed to ride it out and get right here.

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!